No announcement yet.

The GateWorld Cantina MKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always wanted a horse....seriously I put this on my list for Santa every year when I was a kid Never got the horse though....not surprising as we had no back yard to speak of....I never really thought that through I guess
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

I have ridden horses since I could walk. My uncle raises horses so it was never hard to get access
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        I have ridden horses since I could walk. My uncle raises horses so it was never hard to get access
        well consider yourself lucky....if I had my way ... I'd own a farm (if I could afford it) and have a few horses...(If I knew how to care for them) That was something I really really wanted badly all growing up...but never had the opportunity.

Comment

THen you never should have left the great Mr. SQ. A person that great would have owned horses
          Jelgate is right

Comment

THen you never should have left the great Mr. SQ. A person that great would have owned horses
            Who said I left Mr. SQ? I think you need to go back to your drawing board

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
              Who said I left Mr. SQ?
              Ukko
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Ukko
                pfffft ....well there's the problem....Ukko doesn't know diddly about the Mr. SQ situation

Comment

Or maybe you have repressed the memory
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Or maybe you have repressed the memory
                    no.... I have one whole brain cell devoted to memory of course it's just my short term memory...so ..... You could be onto something....... Who is Mr. SQ again?

Comment

In unrelated news A Clockwork Nebari is one of my favorite Farscape episodes even if the eye thing creeps me out
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

In unrelated news A Clockwork Nebari is one of my favorite Farscape episodes even if the eye thing creeps me out
                        uh huh....this explains alot this was like Denna in reverse You must really like S & M .... although..... I have to admit I did love the Chiana/John scenes....even with John's horrible surfer dude accent

Comment

uh huh....this explains alot this was like Denna in reverse You must really like S & M .... although..... I have to admit I did love the Chiana/John scenes....even with John's horrible surfer dude accent
                          Denna? S & M?

I thought the Nebari plot was an interesting idea. This is why I am so critical of John & Aeryn. This was a great plot that could have been explored more as an arc instead of overusing the John & Aeryn stuff
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Denna? S & M?

I thought the Nebari plot was an interesting idea. This is why I am so critical of John & Aeryn. This was a great plot that could have been explored more as an arc instead of overusing the John & Aeryn stuff
                            yeah I know ... I thought it was awesome too ....and I would have liked to have seen more about the Nebari....but it seems hard to get all the players in there when they go off onto these side stories... as it was that was a D'Argo and Aeryn lite ep...even Rygel had few scenes. When you have an ensemble cast it makes it hard doing stuff like that.

Comment

*is reminded of Clockwork Orange* that movie was weird

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

yeah I know ... I thought it was awesome too ....and I would have liked to have seen more about the Nebari....but it seems hard to get all the players in there when they go off onto these side stories... as it was that was a D'Argo and Aeryn lite ep...even Rygel had few scenes. When you have an ensemble cast it makes it hard doing stuff like that.
                                That basically proves my point. You have this large cast and while its generally assumed the male and female leads get the most screentime all the overemphasis on just two character and so little time to the others leads to underdevloped plots and character. For example in SGU its a given the war between Rush and Young is going to be central but the writers still had important storylines for people like TJ and Greer
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X