Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
    I have things!!
    *pats Ukko on the head* Yes, keep thinking that.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    I have come to a decision. I will be unemployed this summer.
    Join the party.....
    sigpic
    Don't touch Lola

Comment

Originally posted by Rickington View Post
      Ten cantina-dollars per hour... but the exchange rate for GWCD to the USD is very low. 1000 GateWorld Cantina Dollars equals one US dollar.
      I'll be over here pondering and not flipping burgers if you need anything.
      Todd: Fish in a pond, busy busy, lots to do, here and there. Dry as a desert outside, no place to go. Eat up, get stronger, think and hope, think and hope. Don't look now! Oh, keep dreaming. There must be some other reason for your existence. Defiance tastes like life itself. No river. No water. Die in the desert. Dirt is all around. The harvest moon is rising. Wraith are never-ending. I know the future. Come inside. I'll show you your Destiny... John Sheppard.

Comment

Originally posted by Onealwasoverrated View Post
        I'll be over here pondering and not flipping burgers if you need anything.
        There's a heavy tax on pondering!
        sigpic
        Don't touch Lola

Comment

I have come to a decision. I will be unemployed this summer.
          *pats Ukko on the head* Yes, keep thinking that.

Join the party.....
          Woo! Party!!
          sigpic

Comment

There's a heavy tax on pondering!
            Tax to what nation/government?
            Todd: Fish in a pond, busy busy, lots to do, here and there. Dry as a desert outside, no place to go. Eat up, get stronger, think and hope, think and hope. Don't look now! Oh, keep dreaming. There must be some other reason for your existence. Defiance tastes like life itself. No river. No water. Die in the desert. Dirt is all around. The harvest moon is rising. Wraith are never-ending. I know the future. Come inside. I'll show you your Destiny... John Sheppard.

Comment

Join the party.....
              Very well.

*sits on couch in underwear and eats a big bowl of ceral*
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

The Desolation of Ukko.
                sigpic

Comment

i believe it goes to the cantina modwar fund. can't remember who controls it though
                  Cantina Petition for Perma-sticky (or own subforum)

Comment

The Desolation of Ukko.
                    des·o·la·tion/ˌdesəˈlāSHən/Noun
                    1. A state of complete emptiness or destruction.
                    2. Anguished misery or loneliness.

You poor thing. Ok I'll give you a little of what I got left

*puts penny in jar*

Comment

Originally posted by Keeper View Post
                      i believe it goes to the cantina modwar fund. can't remember who controls it though
                      Me. Half goes to fake Cantians to fool the mods simple minds. The rest goes to burning coffee.
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Me. Half goes to fake Cantians to fool the mods simple minds. The rest goes to burning coffee.
                        So you've got half a penny and a few billion angry coffee drinkers that wanna fight? I hope you won't think less of me when I stay behind you

Comment

des·o·la·tion/ˌdesəˈlāSHən/Noun
                          1. A state of complete emptiness or destruction.
                          2. Anguished misery or loneliness.

You poor thing. Ok I'll give you a little of what I got left

*puts penny in jar*
                          Desolation of Ukko. Dont make me stick you in the car park.
                          sigpic

Comment

Desolation of Ukko. Dont make me stick you in the car park.
                            Car park? Don't know if you noticed but I like cars

Comment

Car park? Don't know if you noticed but I like cars
                              Good. You can stay in the frozen wasteland without pay. *Sticks Owo in the car park*
                              sigpic

Comment

Good. You can stay in the frozen wasteland without pay. *Sticks Owo in the car park*
                                I like the cold too Without my cantina dollars? OH NO! Whatever shall I do?

*enjoys the peaceful area and ponders*

Comment

Working...
                                X