Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    You can now flip burgers like Foley
    I think making pizza is a little better than flipping burgers... plus I've started putting things into motion to go to school in the Spring... gonna do my generals at the community college while I figure out what I want to do exactly...

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
      I think making pizza is a little better than flipping burgers... plus I've started putting things into motion to go to school in the Spring... gonna do my generals at the community college while I figure out what I want to do exactly...
      That is also a common avenue. Probably a good one if you are uncertain of career path
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

yep got it a month back... took the test because Sky pushed me and tutored me...
        He said I showed great "Strategic pessimism" the few hours after my test where I was sure I failed...... because I can't be disappointed if the results were bad..... but I'd be ten times happier if I passed. Passed in the top 10% of all graduating high school seniors.....

I need soul sucking powers
        Very nice And you should be proud. It could be easy..if you have a difficult home life situation to just give up and not persevere....but you did and that says alot
        Originally posted by jelgate
        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Pizza > Burgers. What your're doing is a wise idea.
          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
            Very nice And you should be proud. It could be easy..if you have a difficult home life situation to just give up and not persevere....but you did and that says alot
            We should celebrate with a bacon party
            Jelgate is right

Comment

That is also a common avenue. Probably a good one if you are uncertain of career path
              yeah juggling a lot of different ideas... I never can settle on just one thought psychology seems to be a major one... jjust feel totaly unlearned when I'm around Skylors mom and sister.... both went to school for psychology... Botany is another... and criminal justice
              Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
              oh I know..... My brothers both gave up.... and since I got my diploma.. my oldest brother has made my life hell to the point where he slapped me so hard my ear rang... thats why I left my home for a minute.... staying at skys has beena good choice... but im going home tomorrow so I can work out everything for the Funeral.
              Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
              Pizza > Burgers. What your're doing is a wise idea.
              Also looking into call centre jobs.. not very glamourous... but my boss has driven me to the edge with her comments on my appearance..

Comment

yeah juggling a lot of different ideas... I never can settle on just one thought psychology seems to be a major one... jjust feel totaly unlearned when I'm around Skylors mom and sister.... both went to school for psychology... Botany is another... and criminal justice

oh I know..... My brothers both gave up.... and since I got my diploma.. my oldest brother has made my life hell to the point where he slapped me so hard my ear rang... thats why I left my home for a minute.... staying at skys has beena good choice... but im going home tomorrow so I can work out everything for the Funeral.

Also looking into call centre jobs.. not very glamourous... but my boss has driven me to the edge with her comments on my appearance..
                They had the training and education right? Its only natural you would be more ignorant then them. Also psychology is a pretty broad field.
                Jelgate is right

Comment

They had the training and education right? Its only natural you would be more ignorant then them. Also psychology is a pretty broad field.
                  well its just I dunno feels like I'd never be as learned as they are... you know what I mean? its like wantign to be an atsronaut and then seeing how much they know and how long it took... makes you wonder if its right for you. Sky says I'm a natural a massage but I dont think I could touch icky people all day

Comment

well its just I dunno feels like I'd never be as learned as they are... you know what I mean? its like wantign to be an atsronaut and then seeing how much they know and how long it took... makes you wonder if its right for you. Sky says I'm a natural a massage but I dont think I could touch icky people all day
                    Thatb because you won't. Thier is always going to be someone more knowlegable then you.
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Not to tell you what to do, but you need to go to the police. That's flat out domestic violence and should not be tolerated.

I'd report the boss for being unprofessional. I have a friend who does something similar to a call center and she works at home. Maybe you could work in your PJs?
                      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Thatb because you won't. Thier is always going to be someone more knowlegable then you.
                        true well I suppose the best thing to do is just look about figure out what I want

Not to tell you what to do, but you need to go to the police. That's flat out domestic violence and should not be tolerated.

I'd report the boss for being unprofessional. I have a friend who does something similar to a call center and she works at home. Maybe you could work in your PJs?
                        Its too late to do anything about it now. he knoes the next time he hits me hes going to jail.... Sky said if I don't call next time he will.... my brother has several outstanding warrants too

Eh I'd be too lazy I need a boss is the thing to keep me on track I let my mind wander too easily

Comment

I will take that as a complement.

Scared, Foley?
                          You should be.

If you need somebody to suck a soul, I'm your go-to-girl! *has awesome ginger powers*

YAY!! *huggles*
                          you do several scary things.

Comment

true well I suppose the best thing to do is just look about figure out what I want

Its too late to do anything about it now. he knoes the next time he hits me hes going to jail.... Sky said if I don't call next time he will.... my brother has several outstanding warrants too

Eh I'd be too lazy I need a boss is the thing to keep me on track I let my mind wander too easily
                            I want dinner

*throws SQ on the grill*
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Jelgate was...nice to me! I could cry...
                              If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                              Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                              If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                              Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                                Jelgate was...nice to me! I could cry...
                                Jelgate was nice, surely the universe will explode.

Comment

Working...
                                X