Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
    Already? ...Where did this year go?
    Its still there. Its not the years fault if you weirdos with a linear view of time cant see that.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      *burns LOS*

The Canadian Foley is no more
      The Canadian Foley never was.
      If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
      Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
      If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
      Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
        Its still there. Its not the years fault if you weirdos with a linear view of time cant see that.
        I blame PH. When in doubt blame PH
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Howdy, what a crazy week I've had. First the weather, now my group project.
          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

I seem to always get stuck with the work when I do group projects
            Jelgate is right

Comment

I blame PH. When in doubt blame PH
              That will make a great tattoo. Lets tattoo it on PH's head.
              sigpic

Comment

Well, it's gone ok, it's just that one person hasn't checked in in a week. The project is due Sunday, and I work all weekend. So I'd like to know now where she's at. Another will have her stuff done and posted in our wiki tonight. I made sure our project plan got done today, and if I have to I'll make sure the other document gets done too. But I can't do that until I know what the the last two post their stuff. I need to know what they are recommending so I can make the list of "recommended books for Young Adults". I understand I'm the one single one in the group, don't have kids, and only work part time, but I don't think it's too much to ask to have stuff done a day or two early so the whole group can review it and make any changes that have to be made before submitting. (like deleting Bella Swan from the list of strong female characters in fiction)

sigpic

Comment

I'll give you PH for the group. She isn't doing anything
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

I had a group project in my first year of uni.. There were three of us.. at first but I was the only one who seemed to be doing anything.. we had to do a presentation after two weeks (this class was only once a week).. and I was the only one who turned up So I got all the credit

Comment

I had a group project in my first year of uni.. There were three of us.. at first but I was the only one who seemed to be doing anything.. we had to do a presentation after two weeks (this class was only once a week).. and I was the only one who turned up So I got all the credit
                      Wow!

I seem to be having more group projects in grad school than I've had since high school. 4 our of 6 classes so far have had one. It's getting annoying.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                        Wow!

I seem to be having more group projects in grad school than I've had since high school. 4 our of 6 classes so far have had one. It's getting annoying.
                        One of the others was the typical loudmouth type, he had an opinion on everything and wasn't afraid to shout it out in class.. I had no problem telling the teacher he did nothing to help with the project

Comment

One of the others was the typical loudmouth type, he had an opinion on everything and wasn't afraid to shout it out in class.. I had no problem telling the teacher he did nothing to help with the project
                          I hate those. I wouldn't have had a problem either.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                            I hate those. I wouldn't have had a problem either.

The other one was always in a state of confusion.. he was in the class while I was doing the presentation.. but I don't think he realised where he was or what was going on..

Comment

Us loudmouths have feelings
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Us loudmouths have feelings
                                This one didn't

Comment

Working...
                                X