No announcement yet.

The GateWorld Cantina MKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm at peace with the poof incident and am now ready for my BSG rewatch.
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      *posts PH*
      Where am I going?

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
        I'm at peace with the poof incident and am now ready for my BSG rewatch.
        Frack and frell you
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Frack and frell you
          That's it!!! *beats up on jel*

Comment

hairs are all washed...tried following a photoshop tutorial, but it was for a version of ps I don't have and there were features that my version doesn't contain so I couldn't do it
            sigpic

Comment

That's it!!! *beats up on jel*
              *locks SQ in Twilight room*
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                  hairs are all washed...tried following a photoshop tutorial, but it was for a version of ps I don't have and there were features that my version doesn't contain so I couldn't do it
                  oh That sucks... but I find those tutorials can be overly complicated anyway.....cuz everyone does it their own way anyway. There is more than one way to get an effect.
                  For instance:
                  First way:
                  I can beat jel with a stick.... I get blackish, bluish bruising effect

Second way:
                  I can shoot jel with the coconut cannon.... I get blackish, bluish bruising effect

See

*locks SQ in Twilight room*
                  *goes through her secret passage way escape route she has gnawed into the floor*

Comment

oh That sucks... but I find those tutorials can be overly complicated anyway.....cuz everyone does it their own way anyway. There is more than one way to get an effect.
                    For instance:
                    First way:
                    I can beat jel with a stick.... I get blackish, bluish bruising effect

Second way:
                    I can shoot jel with the coconut cannon.... I get blackish, bluish bruising effect

See

*goes through her secret passage way escape route she has gnawed into the floor*
                    I found your secret escape route and directed it to PH's organ table
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

this was a pretty good step-by-step with screen shots of the controls. That's what clued me into the fact that I didn't have the same abilities with my version (it's old). There were additional options that were needed to do beveling for a more realistic 3D effect.

Agreed - beating vs. cannonage = bruising. Both are excellent.
                      sigpic

Comment

I found your secret escape route and directed it to PH's organ table
                        But I have no useful organs *puts on organ shields just in case*

this was a pretty good step-by-step with screen shots of the controls. That's what clued me into the fact that I didn't have the same abilities with my version (it's old). There were additional options that were needed to do beveling for a more realistic 3D effect.

Agreed - beating vs. cannonage = bruising. Both are excellent.
                        oh ok gotcha....well yeah I mean if it's that old then I understand. you are basically banging two rocks together. May behoove you to download the new version of GIMP rather than work with an old version of PS if you can't afford to upgrade. I'm blessed with great software cuz I get it from the school where I teach in the computer lab and since I'm the teacher I can have a copy of it for home use.

Comment

Ploy devices don't work here.

*takes SQ's kidneys*
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

and just what do you plan to do with a pair of used kidneys?
                            sigpic

Comment

Why eat them
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

PH will take them...

Comment

Working...
                                X