No announcement yet.

The GateWorld Cantina MKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't been able to get on GW all day. Went out last night to a Brazilian steakhouse for dinner and to a comedy club for my daughter's birthday. Loads of fun. DVR'd the Dr. but still haven't watched it because I've been watching the US Open Tennis all day.

So, how is everyone?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
      I support Jinksy/Pete.
      Claudia/PH

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        I haven't been able to get on GW all day. Went out last night to a Brazilian steakhouse for dinner and to a comedy club for my daughter's birthday. Loads of fun. DVR'd the Dr. but still haven't watched it because I've been watching the US Open Tennis all day.

So, how is everyone?
        I am meditating in the Force... apparently the Force likes green eggs and ham...don't ask me how.
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          So, how is everyone?
          Tired... It's past PH's bedtime

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
            That's one way to stop a ship
            Never underestimate the shippers ability to ignore given facts.
            Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
            ---
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
              I agree, it's like trying to show a heretic the right path...how do you do Sir Iggy of Iggana?
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Looks like the forum clock is getting reset and all the posts are being put in time order according to the real time now, which means that the last or most recent posts are being put two or three posts back in many cases. Weird.
                sigpic

Comment

But that is what keeps hopes alive!
                  sigpic

Comment

I see how this would be a big disaster if Jel finds out...there are blackmail opportunities here if you know what I mean (hint, your avatar) >.>

She managed to meld with him nicely. Though I am not particularly sure if another brother/sister relationship is warranted, Pete and Myka are enough if you ask me.

That's one way to stop a ship
                    ...Los does not understand your hint.

I don't view Pete and Myka as a bro/sis relationship. More of a friendly co-workers thing. Or an Army buddy concept. They've known each other for a while, gotten into awkward situations, and they do care about the well-being of each other, but they're not frak buddies by any means, nor are they as affectionate as a brother and sister would be.

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                    Claudia/PH

I support this ship.
                    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

I agree, it's like trying to show a heretic the right path...how do you do Sir Iggy of Iggana?
                      Or removing a zealot from his zealocies. Actually, thats pretty much exactly what it is

I am okay. Tired.
                      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                      ---
                      sigpic

Comment

...Los does not understand your hint.

I don't view Pete and Myka as a bro/sis relationship. More of a friendly co-workers thing. Or an Army buddy concept. They've known each other for a while, gotten into awkward situations, and they do care about the well-being of each other, but they're not frak buddies by any means, nor are they as affectionate as a brother and sister would be.

I support this ship.
                        Jelly could threaten to get rid of Jinks unless you get rid of Zac Efron.

I have had my doubts about them being a brother/sister thing.
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

Or removing a zealot from his zealocies. Actually, thats pretty much exactly what it is

I am okay. Tired.
                          Hey, if you die and end up sharing a force room with the force ghost of a sith in a force slum, don't come crying back to me. I'll be chilling with Force Yoda in the Force gardens

Long day being a royal knight of the Iguanas?
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

Jelly could threaten to get rid of Jinks unless you get rid of Zac Efron.

I have had my doubts about them being a brother/sister thing.
                            ...But that's not Zac Efron...

I feel the bro/sis relationship applies more to Jinksy/Claudia more than Pete/Myka. And not even a lot there.
                            If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                            Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                            If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                            Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

...But that's not Zac Efron...

I feel the bro/sis relationship applies more to Jinksy/Claudia more than Pete/Myka. And not even a lot there.
                              *shrugs* they all look Greek to me? Who be they then?

How would you define a sibling type relationship among friends?
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

I have a multitude of siblings - both natural and step - and I couldn't tell you what a brother/sister relationship is!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X