This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:: flattens her ears and looks around, flattening herself to the ground ::

I hate those monkeys! They like to poke and prod me worse than Ukko!
    This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Comment

As long as they don't throw poo I'm happy
      Todd: Fish in a pond, busy busy, lots to do, here and there. Dry as a desert outside, no place to go. Eat up, get stronger, think and hope, think and hope. Don't look now! Oh, keep dreaming. There must be some other reason for your existence. Defiance tastes like life itself. No river. No water. Die in the desert. Dirt is all around. The harvest moon is rising. Wraith are never-ending. I know the future. Come inside. I'll show you your Destiny... John Sheppard.

Comment

:: crawls across the floor and hides under the couch and pokes just her nose and eyes out before blinking and whispering :: they only do that when Tood is near....

Comment

*sits on the coach and rubs the kittehs nose*

Don't be afraid they aren't scarey they're friendly apes.
          Todd: Fish in a pond, busy busy, lots to do, here and there. Dry as a desert outside, no place to go. Eat up, get stronger, think and hope, think and hope. Don't look now! Oh, keep dreaming. There must be some other reason for your existence. Defiance tastes like life itself. No river. No water. Die in the desert. Dirt is all around. The harvest moon is rising. Wraith are never-ending. I know the future. Come inside. I'll show you your Destiny... John Sheppard.

Comment

:: creeps out and rubs against legs and purrs :: uh huh.. till they want to pull my tail like Jel does

Comment

*pets kitteh* Just bite him.

Comment

:: blinks and hops up in lap and purrs :: I do.. but he likes it. So I used claws... he likes it. He likes it rough... so now I just act like a rag doll and hope he don't break me

Comment

*pets*

probably a good idea

Comment

:: purrs and then looks up with wide eyes ::

Your almost too nice to be here posting... One must watch you closely.. :: waits for the other side to come out ::

Comment

So I noticed. This place does have a few un-friendlies. Amazed the mods let it happen.

Comment

The un-friendlies are just socks controlled by the mods
                        http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                        sigpic

Comment

Ah.

Comment

We all figure it's the only way they can keep us in line. They rain terror from above and below ... nowhere is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by AllyCat View Post
                              We all figure it's the only way they can keep us in line. They rain terror from above and below ... nowhere is safe.
                              Oh really?

Comment

Originally posted by Onealwasoverrated View Post
                                Oh really?
                                :: nods :: Hence the Cantina and the like threads. We plan to chase all mods to the end of the forum and back. They let us have our delusions. It works both ways...

Comment

Working...
                                X