• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm good with creating catchy typos.
    sigpic

Comment

I see.
      Todd: Fish in a pond, busy busy, lots to do, here and there. Dry as a desert outside, no place to go. Eat up, get stronger, think and hope, think and hope. Don't look now! Oh, keep dreaming. There must be some other reason for your existence. Defiance tastes like life itself. No river. No water. Die in the desert. Dirt is all around. The harvest moon is rising. Wraith are never-ending. I know the future. Come inside. I'll show you your Destiny... John Sheppard.

Comment

They just happen sometimes and than others won't let them go.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry
          Todd: Fish in a pond, busy busy, lots to do, here and there. Dry as a desert outside, no place to go. Eat up, get stronger, think and hope, think and hope. Don't look now! Oh, keep dreaming. There must be some other reason for your existence. Defiance tastes like life itself. No river. No water. Die in the desert. Dirt is all around. The harvest moon is rising. Wraith are never-ending. I know the future. Come inside. I'll show you your Destiny... John Sheppard.

Comment

Sbiw has been in existence for years now. I know several people who use the word sbiw instead of the original.
            sigpic

Comment

<is old and not up to date. 6 years old is 6 mins new to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Onealwasoverrated View Post
                <is old and not up to date. 6 years old is 6 mins new to me!
                you will survive.
                sigpic

Comment

Shhhhh don't lie to him Iffy ... he may get ate still... there's gaters around these parts
                  This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Comment

Gators rarely eat anyone.

Comment

I've seen videos that say otherwise

Comment

Of a gator eating someone or a crocodile? There's a big difference between a gator and a croc and hello, welcome back, greetings and salutations!

Comment

Will be shortly in the Batmobile and back at the cave at the cave in 20 minutes...ready to wash the cat..
                          http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                          sigpic

Comment

Of a gator eating someone or a crocodile? There's a big difference between a gator and a croc and hello, welcome back, greetings and salutations!
                            Greetings again... We really need to stop meeting like this...

And I am not sure.. I know the damn thing had a lot of teeth!! And it wasn't a shark!

Originally posted by Captain Lazlo View Post
                            Will be shortly in the Batmobile and back at the cave at the cave in 20 minutes...ready to wash the cat..
                            Uh oh... what did I do?! I think I just got put on notice.... :: lip quivers ::

Comment

Originally posted by AllyCat View Post
                              Greetings again... We really need to stop meeting like this...

And I am not sure.. I know the damn thing had a lot of teeth!! And it wasn't a shark!

Uh oh... what did I do?! I think I just got put on notice.... :: lip quivers ::
                              Eh, sorry. Crocs are twice the size of a gator and see humans as a viable food sources whereas gators do not, if you care

Comment

Eh, sorry. Crocs are twice the size of a gator and see humans as a viable food sources whereas gators do not, if you care
                                Does it have teeth? Yes? Yes... Good. I'll go with your explanation

Comment

Working...
                                X