Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well so much for going for the Glinda. Here you two drink this and everything will be all right.
    sigpic

Comment

:: drinks.. then blinks and then ::

...... merow?
      This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Comment

* finishes up closing the wound left by is former arm*

Oh boy.....hope this one is less, um, intrusive!

*drinks*
        Todd: Fish in a pond, busy busy, lots to do, here and there. Dry as a desert outside, no place to go. Eat up, get stronger, think and hope, think and hope. Don't look now! Oh, keep dreaming. There must be some other reason for your existence. Defiance tastes like life itself. No river. No water. Die in the desert. Dirt is all around. The harvest moon is rising. Wraith are never-ending. I know the future. Come inside. I'll show you your Destiny... John Sheppard.

Comment

I see you've cut back on the Glinda....
          http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Lazlo View Post
            I see you've cut back on the Glinda....
            I'm going back to Elphaba much better recipe.
            sigpic

Comment

I dunno if I had those ones....

:: blinks :: Did I?

Comment

I'm scared of the cooking now
                Todd: Fish in a pond, busy busy, lots to do, here and there. Dry as a desert outside, no place to go. Eat up, get stronger, think and hope, think and hope. Don't look now! Oh, keep dreaming. There must be some other reason for your existence. Defiance tastes like life itself. No river. No water. Die in the desert. Dirt is all around. The harvest moon is rising. Wraith are never-ending. I know the future. Come inside. I'll show you your Destiny... John Sheppard.

Comment

Originally posted by AllyCat View Post
                  I dunno if I had those ones....

:: blinks :: Did I?
                  I can't remember. They just turn out so much better than the Galindas or Glindas. *sighs*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Onealwasoverrated View Post
                    I'm scared of the cooking now
                    Oh pish and tosh, nothing to worry about not at all.
                    sigpic

Comment

:: hands you some homemade cherry pie that she cooked yesterday :: I'm in a bakin' mood... promise nothing bad will come..

Else you can shave the kitteh

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                        Oh pish and tosh, nothing to worry about not at all.
                        If you say so.

*looks around for a place to hide*

Comment

Originally posted by AllyCat View Post
                          :: hands you some homemade cherry pie that she cooked yesterday :: I'm in a bakin' mood... promise nothing bad will come..

Else you can shave the kitteh
                          Kitteh will be cold.

If you say so.

*looks around for a place to hide*
                          If you hide than the flying monkeys will have to find you and extract you. *blinks*
                          sigpic

Comment

No shaving the kitteh anymore. It's so demeaning

Comment

No shaving the kitteh anymore. It's so demeaning
                              We can give her the hair growth tonic.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                                We can give her the hair growth tonic.
                                That works....

Comment

Working...
                                X