Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and look in Australia this drug costs $8 but two thousand dollars inside the USA.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...hat-costs-8-in

AOC is like a juggernaut of awesome.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/stat...37199620984840

So there is a voicemail too so why did that not get put on TV?
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
        My Queen.
        Spoiler:
        I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Oh and look in Australia this drug costs $8 but two thousand dollars inside the USA.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...hat-costs-8-in
          I do agree that drug pricing in the US needs to be regulated. Situations like that are obscene. We (the US) are just subsidizing drug costs for other nations.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
            My Queen.
            Is that because you're thinking with your little heads, rather than the one on your shoulders?

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
              Is that because you're thinking with your little heads, rather than the one on your shoulders?
              I'm not sure what you're talking about, both are about the same size.
              Spoiler:
              I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

https://thehill.com/latino/444239-ap...a-was-unlawful

Round of applause
                Spoiler:

Comment

I'd prefer a round of bacon. Im not surprised given most of what the Trump administration does is more unlawful
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

I'm not sure what you're talking about, both are about the same size.
                    I knew lizards had small brains, but I didn't think they were that small.

Comment

I do agree that drug pricing in the US needs to be regulated. Situations like that are obscene. We (the US) are just subsidizing drug costs for other nations.
                      No, they are not.
                      sigpic
                      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

In other news, our election was the expected cluster-**** you might expect. Womble, do you guys have this stupid preference thing in party voting, or are all parties in the Knesset individual entities when voting?
                        sigpic
                        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                          In other news, our election was the expected cluster-**** you might expect. Womble, do you guys have this stupid preference thing in party voting, or are all parties in the Knesset individual entities when voting?
                          Yeah, I read an article about that.. I was thinking that you might not be happy with that result.

Not that I understand your country's political situation, it looks like your version of Conservative / Republicans won.

Comment

We're headed for a conservative victory in October here too. The liberals are being eaten alive by scandals and the west is rising against them, it's headed for a minority govt since the east never votes conservatives historically.
                            Spoiler:

Comment

We're headed for a conservative victory in October here too. The liberals are being eaten alive by scandals and the west is rising against them, it's headed for a minority govt since the east never votes conservatives historically.
                              Am I correct in understanding East = more densely & over populated areas, and West = rural ?

Comment

Am I correct in understanding East = more densely & over populated areas, and West = rural ?
                                No. Most of the rural population are in the Maritimes and Prince Edward Island etc. Labrador
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X