Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are not "neo communism", they are self indulgent BS.
    "America first, and screw the rest of the world"

"But I am a foreign company"!!

"Who cares, us first"

It's like a baby looking for mummies boob.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
      I don't think half of his supporters realize this anymore than they realize that the fact that Toyota even bothers to have factories in the US is outsourcing. So why should Toyota be concerned with outsourcing to the US vs Mexico? This is the problem with these neo-communist style beliefs Annoyed keeps waving around.
      Good point.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Is it me or are people just blinded en masse. with regards to Trump and the things he and this new govt. are proposing to do.
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

http://www.gbpotus.com/single-post/2...Joe-Republican

OH Noes......... Those nasty liberals put electricity into this guys house. How dare they?

Nasty liberals and their modern world. Booo hoooo

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
            http://www.gbpotus.com/single-post/2...Joe-Republican

OH Noes......... Those nasty liberals put electricity into this guys house. How dare they?

Nasty liberals and their modern world. Booo hoooo
            If I lived my life wrapped in tinfoil, I might not like electricity either
            sigpic
            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
              If I lived my life wrapped in tinfoil, I might not like electricity either

I could understand why. It'd be rather shocking.

Comment

Is it me or are people just blinded en masse. with regards to Trump and the things he and this new govt. are proposing to do.
                They live inside the Stupidsphere -- they can't help it.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Annoyed says Trump is doing everything he wants him to.. So, some of them can see exactly what's happening and fully support it.

Like the Neo-Nazis' planned protest against the Jewish population...

I would find a link but I'm on my phone..

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                    Annoyed says Trump is doing everything he wants him to.. So, some of them can see exactly what's happening and fully support it.

Like the Neo-Nazis' planned protest against the Jewish population...

I would find a link but I'm on my phone..

And why are they protesting the Jews? It's not 1939 anymore......

Comment

Has anyone heard Mark Hamill read Donald Trump's tweets in his Joker voice?

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                        Has anyone heard Mark Hamill read Donald Trump's tweets in his Joker voice?

Yes and it's hilarious.

Comment

Im rather alarmed that a future president is tweeting, to be honest, i find it undignified. Maybe just me *shrugs*
                          sigpic

Comment

No, I think it's that enough people are so fed up with the direction this country is going that they are willing to take a chance, rather than more of the same from both major parties which isn't working for a large segment of the population.

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                              Im rather alarmed that a future president is tweeting, to be honest, i find it undignified. Maybe just me *shrugs*
                              It's not just Trump. The news media as a whole in this country has gone ga-ga over social networking, twitter in particular. Most news stories these days replace half of the supposedly professionally written content with tweets from whatever celebrity idiot they can find who agrees with their position. I don't like that trend at all. But I suppose its going to get worse.

But in Trump's case, I can at least see a legitimate reason. He is hated and despised by the left-leaning media. They don't even try to put on a false front of being impartial anymore.

If you were Trump, wouldn't you want a way to communicate your message without giving the opposition the chance to filter and edit it?

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                                No, I think it's that enough people are so fed up with the direction this country is going that they are willing to take a chance, rather than more of the same from both major parties which isn't working for a large segment of the population.
                                Don't worry. We'll get your guide dog or your walking cane. In the meantime here are your dark glasses
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X