This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
    I would agree with this, but I would add that an independent coalition -can- become powerful in the US system within the House and senate still. It's far, far harder to do, but it is not impossible.
    But that's the way it probably ought to be. You don't want a single issue or some small group that doesn't represent the majority of the population taking over, I assume.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Does she fit in the awesome column or the Justin Bieber column?
      I think a part of me just died
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        But that's the way it probably ought to be. You don't want a single issue or some small group that doesn't represent the majority of the population taking over, I assume.
        I prefer a Westminster system to yours.
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          I think a part of me just died
          Well, get it out of here before it starts to stink up the joint!

Comment

Well, Sanders' supporters and other Dems ought to take a real shine to this.

Wall Street for Hillary?:Clinton has $48.5M in hedge fund backing, compared to Trump's $19K

Hedge fund owners and employees have so far this election cycle contributed nearly $48.5 million for Hillary Clinton, compared to about $19,000 for Donald Trump, an indication that Wall Street is clearly backing the Democratic presidential nominee.
            Are the Occupy Wall Street folks still around? Or did they all move back into their parents basements?
            Last edited by Annoyed; 30 July 2016, 12:52 PM. Reason: punctuation correction.

Comment

Well, get it out of here before it starts to stink up the joint!
              sigpic

Comment

Well, Sanders' supporters and other Dems ought to take a real shine to this.

Wall Street for Hillary?:Clinton has $48.5M in hedge fund backing, compared to Trump's $19K

Are the Occupy Wall Street folks still around? Or did they all move back into their parents basements?
                Possibly, just possibly, they don't like Trump?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                  Possibly, just possibly, they don't like Trump?

Noooo, that cannot be it. Never... nope, never.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Trump wants to build a wall to keep the neighbours out..

And Norway is considering giving Finland a mountain as a birthday present..

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...a-highest-peak

It's funny how different relations between neighbouring countries can be..

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Noooo, that cannot be it. Never... nope, never.
                      *waves hands*
                      You will ignore the fact that Wall street gave more to Republican candidates in the primaries.
                      You will ignore the fact that both candidates are now only days into the real presidential race
                      You will ignore the fact that Trump boasted about "self funding his campaign"
                      You will ignore the fact that the media gave Trump close to 2 billion in free air time
                      sigpic

Comment

Trump's success has made it possible for David Duke to run for a Senate position..

So.. Trump supporters.. Is this part of the 'Great America' you imagined?

Comment

I don't know who you are talking about...........
                          sigpic

Comment

Grand Wizard of the KKK...

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                              Grand Wizard of the KKK...
                              points to avi
                              HE does not know who you are talking about

(PS, Duke has retired from the KKK, he hung up his hatred (probably from a tree) )
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                                Trump's success has made it possible for David Duke to run for a Senate position..

So.. Trump supporters.. Is this part of the 'Great America' you imagined?
                                Let's see if he actually gets elected. Or even ends up on the ballot under the Republican banner.

As far as I know, he has been disavowed by Trump, the Republican party and just about any other sane person.
                                Just a cockroach emboldened by popularity of Trump and trying to catch a ride on his coattails, if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                                X