This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, so what is Bernie planning?

Is he going to take a shot as an independent?
    Would serve the Democratic party right if he did, after the way they treated him.

Bernie Sanders leaves the Democratic Party

Angst in Bernie ranks over push to exit Democratic Party

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
      Ok, so what is Bernie planning?

Is he going to take a shot as an independent?
      Would serve the Democratic party right if he did, after the way they treated him.

Bernie Sanders leaves the Democratic Party

Angst in Bernie ranks over push to exit Democratic Party
      Ummm..........
      No.
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Well at least US politics isn't boring, I'll give you guys that.
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
          Well at least US politics isn't boring, I'll give you guys that.
          If the 2016 election were a movie, people would walk out of it because it would be too unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
            If the 2016 election were a movie, people would walk out of it because it would be too unbelievable.
            Did they walk out of "13 hours"?
            sigpic

Comment

It had more credibility. I had a dream, no really I did, that involved a larger instance of private detectives solving crime. Discuss.
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Bernie Sanders returns to being an independant Senator. He endorsed Hillary Clinton as presidential nominee for the Dems. He said in his speech he doesn't want Trump anywhere near the WH, running as Independant would quite literally mean handing the keys to Trump himself.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I rather suspect that a lot of his followers might think differently.

Comment

I rather suspect that a lot of his followers might think differently.
                    I suspect that many of those ones are stupid, no party has a monopoly on dumb.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                      I suspect that many of those ones are stupid, no party has a monopoly on dumb.
                      There are a lot of millennials who just want a "just cause" to get behind, without actually reading up on anything beyond MSNBC news clips. Facebook "headlines" and meme like messages make things even worse with the level of uninformed yet impassioned they can be on a variety of subjects. Personally, I think a lot of them are "stupid" in the their own way.
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                        There are a lot of millennials who just want a "just cause" to get behind, without actually reading up on anything beyond MSNBC news clips. Facebook "headlines" and meme like messages make things even worse with the level of uninformed yet impassioned they can be on a variety of subjects. Personally, I think a lot of them are "stupid" in the their own way.
                        Agree.
                        sigpic

Comment

And I wonder if it's a coincidence that these voters are Sander's strongest group of supporters?

Comment

Bill Clinton falls asleep during Hillary's speech.
                            If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

It went pretty late. The old people need their sleep
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

And I wonder if it's a coincidence that these voters are Sander's strongest group of supporters?

Probably not. But for you? Isn't this more of the pot calling the kettle black?
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X