This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Your image has little to do with how email i routed to any particular computer.
    This is done via the MX records in the domain's registration, via the DNS system.
    Using gateworld.net as an example:

Annoyed@unimatrix0:~$ dig mx gateworld.net

; <<>> DiG 9.9.5-3ubuntu0.8-Ubuntu <<>> mx gateworld.net
    ;; global options: +cmd
    ;; Got answer:
    ;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 64390
    ;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 2, ADDITIONAL: 1

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
    ; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 4096
    ;; QUESTION SECTION:
    ;gateworld.net. IN MX

;; ANSWER SECTION:
    gateworld.net. 300 IN MX 10 sitemail.everyone.net.

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
    gateworld.net. 22822 IN NS yolanda.ns.cloudflare.com.
    gateworld.net. 22822 IN NS vin.ns.cloudflare.com.

The MX line defines where email for that domain goes. The registrant of the domain can set that to anything they desire.

Comment

Just look at the Iceland Vikings -- anything is possible, just belief!

I so want them to win against Les Bleus (the French team).
      I too wanna watch them whup France!

And even after that they would probably still continue to lie.
      Too true. For some of these politicians (HIllary especially) it seems so ingrained in them i doubt they even KNOW what telling the truth is anymore.

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
      Shocking news!
      Clinton doesn't want to release even more emails!

State Department seeks 27-month delay for release of Clinton Foundation emails

The State Department has sought to delay the court-ordered release of emails between four of Hillary Clinton's top aides and officials at the Clinton Foundation and a closely associated public relations firm.

The motion, filed in federal court by the Justice Department late Wednesday, seeks to put off the release of the emails by 27 months. It was first reported on by The Daily Caller.
      And yet again, Hillary thinks she's above the law.
      Why am i not shocked what so ever that they once again seek to stifle the information and stone wall the truth getting out..

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
      SoS emails are fair game.
      CF emails are not.

If Hilary sent -government emails-, to -government recievers-, where are their copies of the emails?
      Hillary can delete what she wants, it does not change the fact that the .GOV address would still have a copy of everything she sent to .GOV addresses.
      THat's something that has bothered me about this whole debacle from the get go.. Why is it they need HER server to get all the emails sent? Surely there would be copies ALL over the state departments servers etc.. Unless THEY TOO have been deleted/wiped away..

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
      Freedom of Information Act pertains to citizens getting information from the government for the sake of transparency. For example, if I knew that the police had data on arrests to trace trends and I ask for it, they can't deny it because of FoI. The government doesn't need FoI...I'm confused on that part between Gatefan and Womble...what are you both on about?
      And even AFTER those FoIA requests are submitted, we still see stonewalling by all sorts of agencies..
      So much for Obama making the most transparent administration ever..

And linked to that is the whole bull going on now, cause Lynch flew into Phoenix airport, and had Bill come aboard HER plane, while awaiting to 'depart' the terminal.. All supposedly a "spur of the moment thing, purely a coincidence and NOT something planned out.. And we are also supposed to believe Neither of them talked once about Lynches investigation into Hillary OR the Clinton foundation..

Yea here's the other leg. it has bells on

Comment

Just look at the Iceland Vikings -- anything is possible, just belief!

I so want them to win against Les Bleus (the French team)
        me too
        against Vichy I'll side with just about anyone nowadays hehe

Comment

Austrian general election to be re-held: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36681475
          That's interesting, the "far-right" party lost it by a tiny margin. They would have a decent chance of winning it now I'd say.

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
          That is a tad too optimistic at this point in the game.
          Polls don't mean anything, just look at Brexit I think he'll still win though.

And more reasons why the left are becoming despised in the UK - teachers reporting children to social services for talking about Brexit, trying to surpress critical thinking skills - there is no dialogue with leftists, very North-Korea-ish: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...exit-vote.html

Comment

I can actually understand about 50% of what he is saying
            Originally posted by Womble View Post

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nirude View Post
              Austrian general election to be re-held: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36681475
              That's interesting, the "far-right" party lost it by a tiny margin. They would have a decent chance of winning it now I'd say.

Polls don't mean anything, just look at Brexit I think he'll still win though.

And more reasons why the left are becoming despised in the UK - teachers reporting children to social services for talking about Brexit, trying to surpress critical thinking skills - there is no dialogue with leftists, very North-Korea-ish: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...exit-vote.html
              I'm sorry, but when I see "Far-Right" and Europe together I can't help but think of the 1930's and 1940's...
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                me too
                against Vichy I'll side with just about anyone nowadays hehe
                Just got done watching Wales smack Belgium upside the head...

Comment

I'm sorry, but when I see "Far-Right" and Europe together I can't help but think of the 1930's and 1940's...
                  You're not the only one.

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  And well deserved, I might add.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

It was brilliant. I love seeing the underdogs do well. Now onto Iceland
                    sigpic

Comment

That's all ice. You need to go to Greenland Linda
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Freedom of Information Act pertains to citizens getting information from the government for the sake of transparency. For example, if I knew that the police had data on arrests to trace trends and I ask for it, they can't deny it because of FoI. The government doesn't need FoI...I'm confused on that part between Gatefan and Womble...what are you both on about?
                        Womble seems to think that the government would have problems finding emails sent to itself, no matter where or what from.
                        sigpic
                        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Just on Brexit what's to stop any current or future government just saying "well you've had your vote, now bugger off?" and it's business as usual?

Oh while I am on this too Boris Johnson just up and leaves a great big mess for everyone to clean up. That's really bad form.
                          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                            It was brilliant. I love seeing the underdogs do well. Now onto Iceland
                            Here's hoping Iceland whups on france good.. Then we see Wales do the same to portugal... And then iceland beating whom ever wins of italy-germany.. So we wind up with Iceland vs wales for the final!

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              That's all ice. You need to go to Greenland Linda
                              Well with it being covered in volcanoes they hsve plenty of hot water

Here's hoping Iceland whups on france good.. Then we see Wales do the same to portugal... And then iceland beating whom ever wins of italy-germany.. So we wind up with Iceland vs wales for the final!
                              Now that would be awesome

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                              Just on Brexit what's to stop any current or future government just saying "well you've had your vote, now bugger off?" and it's business as usual?

Oh while I am on this too Boris Johnson just up and leaves a great big mess for everyone to clean up. That's really bad form.
                              Fight so hard to leave, have no plan in the event of a leave vote, bugger off and leave a mess for someone else to clean up
                              sigpic

Comment

You have just proved why the media call them that. Notice my use of quotation marks

The Austrian Freedom Party is actually centre-right. Far-right would imply some level of extremism like the Golden Dawn party in Greece.

And now in New York.. "white babies are racist" the left is all about dividing people: http://nypost.com/2016/07/01/elite-k...e-born-racist/

Comment

Working...
                                X