Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah private health cover should exist for those who want to pay for it. Totally agree, and given the choice I think I'll stick with that. The lines and long lists for procedures on the public health system would drive me insane if I had to rely on that.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

The biggest problem with (U.S) healthcare is that pretty much all of the problems that are being mentioned are all causing the BIG MELTING POT of problems with healthcare.

I personally blame the crap-brained and extremely corrupted politicians for Fugghin it all up.

PUT THAT IN YOUR MASSIVE DATABANK YOU NSA-HOLES!!!!
      I like Sharky
      sigpic

Comment

And thank you for that Fly *shoves him out the room before the lynch mob gets him*

Please explain exactly what they plan to do in America about the healthcare as i am unable to get my head around why there is a big hoohah about it.
        Because we have had the NHS for so long, i would not like to be without it, anybody can get care,no matter who you are, i know i pay for it from my wages but i do not see the loss, and to be honest, lives are worth more than a tiny bit of a loss in your wages.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
          And thank you for that Fly *shoves him out the room before the lynch mob gets him*

Please explain exactly what they plan to do in America about the healthcare as i am unable to get my head around why there is a big hoohah about it.
          Because we have had the NHS for so long, i would not like to be without it, anybody can get care,no matter who you are, i know i pay for it from my wages but i do not see the loss, and to be honest, lives are worth more than a tiny bit of a loss in your wages.
          it's more the concept of government bureaucrats having more say in the healthcare system than they ought to have......do I want better healthcare for the needy? yes, but there's a better way than entrusting this care to self-serving politicians who wouldn't know their a$$ from a hole in the ground

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post

Yeah I sometimes am not sure why people are upset about things like healthcare changes in the USA. It would make it more like what we have in Australia and the UK.

Comment

But I don't want to be British. Tea makes me gag
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                But no one is turning you British........ I don't understand why Americans are up in arms about healthcare

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                  But no one is turning you British........ I don't understand why Americans are up in arms about healthcare
                  You missed the point
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

You missed the point
                    my bad

Comment

They wanna die young, saves them from looking old.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Speaking from experence
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

sigpic
                          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Speaking from experence
                            Heck no, I want to grow old... a 100 years at least.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                              Yeah I sometimes am not sure why people are upset about things like healthcare changes in the USA.
                              Because the pharmaceutical companies invest millions into propaganda and misinformation about socialized healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                                Because the pharmaceutical companies invest millions into propaganda and misinformation about socialized healthcare.

Such as what?

Comment

Working...
                                X