Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to round the numbers. 10,000,000 members of the Military, be they active, reserve, or paramilitary. There are 25,000,000 people in North Korea. That sounds like a civil war.
    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Not many I suspect. North Korea has the largest number of troops per capita than any other country on the planet by far.

Comment

Originally posted by Graybrew1 View Post
        Aruba was great. I felt like I could walk the entire island almost alone and half naked and be safe there.
        pics or you're lying

Comment

Most of the time aren't the leaders of these coups and rebel forces just as corrupt if not worse as the existing government in place?
          Posting at.............
          http://godus.boards.net/

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
            pics or you're lying
            I said that I felt like I "could", not did. LOL. Smarty.
            Posting at.............

Comment

Depends on the leader. I doubt that there's an actual statistic that validates or invalidates your question.
              If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
              Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
              If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
              Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Most of the time aren't the leaders of these coups and rebel forces just as corrupt if not worse as the existing government in place?
                Well, we now have a PM and MP's running things instead of a King and Queen. So, i'd say yes.

Aww.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                  I'm going to round the numbers. 10,000,000 members of the Military, be they active, reserve, or paramilitary. There are 25,000,000 people in North Korea. That sounds like a civil war.
                  Sounds like a 2.5-1 kill ratio is all that is needed, and I can't imagine NK ratio being so low.
                  sigpic
                  ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                  A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                  The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                    Depends on the leader. I doubt that there's an actual statistic that validates or invalidates your question.
                    Really more for an overall food for thought type of thing. They could be going from the fat to the fire.
                    Posting at.............

Comment

my bad, lemme reformulate: could you post the pics plz?

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                        my bad, lemme reformulate: could you post the pics plz?
                        Nice try again. I never did it, just thought of it. i was making a very vivid point to get the point across which succeeded. LOL.
                        Posting at.............

Comment

Nice try again. I never did it, just thought of it. i was making a very vivid point to get the point across which succeeded. LOL.
                          Certainly made a few points.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                            I would also argue that instead of running here to the US people in these countries where conditions are so bad should take a page out of our book (dated 1776) and actually rise up against tyranny instead of just running away from it...our resources are not infinite.....we can't afford to just keep bringing in increasing numbers of foreign immigrants...it's why we have the system we do.....so that we can control the flow of people we accept....could the system use a little tweaking? sure but that's no reason to throw the baby out with the bathwater
                            In most of those countries, the common person does not have access to firearms.

Like many people said, in todays world it will be hard to rise up against the government of a nation. Not only will the people have a hard time, but with no leader to become leader of the nation will bring the nation into much harder times than with the last government.

Most militarys in the world have artillery units, which most can land a 155 or other kind of shell within 1 foot of the target.

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                            doesn't take a brilliant military mind to improvise explosive devices....I can assure you that if we had to resort to force of arms to revolt against a government gone tyrranical that if us average joes need anything heavier than guns we can improvise some pretty nasty heavy artillery
                            No, just no. IEDs cause way to much damage, you are welcome to such youtube and see how powerful they are and what it destroyes. Not to mention the shockwave can even kill people.

IEDs are nothing but pure terror tools.

Speaking as someone who was in a combat zone where IEDs are used, they scare the crap out of me. They are nothing people friendly, they cant tell friend from foe once its been planted. You would have to let every one in the area know there its at to they dont get killed.

Comment

Puerto Rico has their primary this Sunday, the 18th. Mitt Romney wins it.
                              My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

Rick Santorum really doesn't help himself.

Comment

Working...
                                X