Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:facepalm: Santorum and Romney are not my two choices at all; what's worse is that it doesn't matter who wins, both are just bad presidential candidates in general. I'm not giving my vote to either Santorum or Romney; looks like it's either Obama or an Independent for me.

Poor Ron Paul, he never had a chance.
    Back from the grave.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombies Rise from the Sea View Post
      :facepalm: Santorum and Romney are not my two choices at all; what's worse is that it doesn't matter who wins, both are just bad presidential candidates in general. I'm not giving my vote to either Santorum or Romney; looks like it's either Obama or an Independent for me.

Poor Ron Paul, he never had a chance.
      I agree. I literally have nobody to vote for. The ironic thing is, I totally saw this coming. Six months after Obama was elected I had started saying, in other forums, that we needed to be very concerned about getting a candidate that could actually beat him. I was poo poohed from here to doomsday and look where the frak we are now.
      Posting at.............
      http://godus.boards.net/

Comment

Originally posted by Graybrew1 View Post
        I was poo poohed from here to doomsday and look where the frak we are now.
        Look on the bright side, if Mitt Romney fails to do his job as president properly then they will turn on him after all the hype of him being able to "defeat president Obama"; as if being able to beat President Obama means anything for my vote, I want the guy elected to have good political policies, do a good job in office and be able to like run the country the way that it's should. Santorum and Romney don't look like people who can run countries.
        Back from the grave.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombies Rise from the Sea View Post
          Look on the bright side, if Mitt Romney fails to do his job as president properly then they will turn on him after all the hype of him being able to "defeat president Obama"; as if being able to beat President Obama means anything for my vote, I want the guy elected to have good political policies, do a good job in office and be able to like run the country the way that it's should. Santorum and Romney don't look like people who can run countries.

They all suck. That is my point. We have no good candidates.

Posting at.............

Comment

Originally posted by Graybrew1 View Post
            I agree. I literally have nobody to vote for. The ironic thing is, I totally saw this coming. Six months after Obama was elected I had started saying, in other forums, that we needed to be very concerned about getting a candidate that could actually beat him. I was poo poohed from here to doomsday and look where the frak we are now.
            From what I've seen, the Republican Party have taken that too far. Their obsession with beating Obama has been the problem. They've been so obsessed with opposing him - just him, regardless of what he's actually done or tried to do - and so focused on simply beating him, that they have nothing better to offer themselves, if anything.

Comment

I just think that was the show they put on.

IMO, it is because they know they cannot beat him. They did not really even try. I also think they knew they could not fix the economy and so gave up and let him have it. I expect them to go full balls to the wall on the following election.
              Last edited by Graybrew1; 07 March 2012, 10:01 AM.
              Posting at.............

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
                From what I've seen, the Republican Party have taken that too far. Their obsession with beating Obama has been the problem. They've been so obsessed with opposing him - just him, regardless of what he's actually done or tried to do - and so focused on simply beating him, that they have nothing better to offer themselves, if anything.
                It's the other way round. My impression is that the Republican Party is out of ideas, so they're playing defense as best they can. They have nothing attractive to offer right now and that is why they can't articulate any intelligible objective beyond simply beating Obama.

If I were to vote in the US elections, I would have found myself forced to vote Obama. And I say this as someone who considers Obama an absolute disaster for his country, for my country and for the world in general.
                If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post
                  It's the other way round. My impression is that the Republican Party is out of ideas, so they're playing defense as best they can. They have nothing attractive to offer right now and that is why they can't articulate any intelligible objective beyond simply beating Obama.

If I were to vote in the US elections, I would have found myself forced to vote Obama. And I say this as someone who considers Obama an absolute disaster for his country, for my country and for the world in general.
                  You seem to pretty much agree with me, except I am just thinking of not voting for first time ever.
                  Posting at.............

Comment

Originally posted by Goose View Post
                    So... Super Tuesday!

Latest results here: http://www.npr.org/2012/03/06/147925...ts?sc=fb&cc=fp
                    nearly 40% of N.Dakota republicans are fascists? that would be ~20% of its population :/

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post
                      That's a fair point. Might well be a bit of a self-perpetuating cycle.

Comment

http://www.theroot.com/single-parent...aw-child-abuse

Comment

this is horse-sh*t
                          sigpic
                          Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

What a nutbag.

American politicians are always good for a laugh.
                            sigpic
                            http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                            http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

I do like some of the ludicrous sex laws relating to men that have been put forward to highlight the GOP's abortion/contraception bull**** - particularly the "sperm personhood" ones and the one "mandating rectal exams and cardiac stress tests for men seeking erectile dysfunction meds".

Comment

actually I don't know...the cardiac stress test sounds like a good idea.....cuz since those meds are designed to assist in getting aroused and a person has a heart condition their heart might not be able to handle that kind of stimulation....

Comment

Working...
                                X