X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll address the rest later, but this is hillarious
    Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    And I will continue to expect that those on the left continue to base their decisions upon how they wish the world was, rather than how it is.
    Yes, I know, I can't prove any of this. But when it comes to government, I don't believe in coincidences.
    The dissonance is strong in this one!!
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
      Does he understand the separation of powers? Better yet, does his flock understand the separation of powers? BTW, any of you who were born in the 60's in the USA or are citizens of the USA, I hold you personally responsible for this sham of an election year. I hope you're all pleased with yourselves.
      Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      All Trump understands are his one-liner insults
      Trump doesn't understand anything...I do agree that he knows one-liner insults. I will also add that he knows how to offend people. Yet, some of the people he offends seem to back him...for some reason beknownst only to God.

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
      I wouldn't trust a businessman to change that.

Regarding hillary clinton, i'm honestly surprised someone under such investigations can run for president (and successfully even!)
      Yet, the investigations seem to be a smoke screen. Every time the republicants investigate her...they don't find anything. Just seems to be a waste of money...which the USFG is good at...wasting money that is.
      sigpic

Comment

I certainly will be if he wins.

If he does win by more than a few percentage points, he will have a legitimate claim to a "mandate from the people" considering the overwhelming strength of support from the voters in the primaries so far.
        If that happens, he will likely have a Republican congress (House & Senate) who will go along with him; they might not want to oppose such a mandate.
        All I have to say is...Gary Johnson for 2016!!!
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Not to worry, Trump wants to bring back coal.

It's funny how a lot of these conservatives seem to have this love affair with coal and dirty fossil fuels. probably because they or their mates have shares or money invested in those sort of companies..
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Ann Coulter for President
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

And I will continue to expect that those on the left continue to base their decisions upon how they wish the world was, rather than how it is.

Here's another idea for you to ponder. The 1960's was the heyday of "muscle cars" in the US. Very large, high horsepower engines in small, light bodies that were priced affordably.
              Automotive insurance businesses, (moneyed interests) as well as government agencies were staunchly opposed to this trend. They had legitimate points; in the hands of a moron, these cars could be deadly, but it's not (or should not be) the government's place to dictate what type of car people should be able to drive, so they were legally constrained from legislating against them directly. So how to go about taking them off the highways anyway, without legal authority to do so directly?
              Right, so you answered your own question, they HAD LEGITAMATE POINTS.
              Again, I am not too upset if someone looses their penile enhancement aid because they can't either find it, or the box of pepper and the tweezers so they can play with it in private.

How about technical emissions requirements that substantially detuned these engines, reducing their power output considerably? How about 5 mph bumper requirements, along with side impact protection as well as a host of other requirements which added weight and reduced power?
              Oh NOE'S!!!
              Public safety and avoiding deaths via vehicular crashes impedes my right to be a selfish idiot!!
              What A-holes these gubment types are, trying to keep people safe from my gawd given right to be a tool.
              My rights are being trampled, woe is meeeeeee.
              Isn't it funny that all of this came about at the exact same time that government & big money interests wanted to get rid of muscle cars?
              Yes, I know, I can't prove any of this. But when it comes to government, I don't believe in coincidences.
              Isn't it funny that you only see this as an attack on "your rights", but the notion of responsibility passes you by?
              MY right to own a deathtrap
              MY right to own a Gun
              MY right to Descriminate
              MY right to decide what is "icky"
              MY right to keep outdated and proven dangerous things

Never does the notion of your responsibility to others for your own actions ever enter into the equation.
              sigpic

Comment

You might think that, and I can understand why. But the plain fact is that the left doesn't really care about the integrity of their standard-bearers, as long as they promise to keep the free goodies flowing.
                If you recall, Bill Clinton successful ran for re-election at the height of the Monica Lewinsky scandal. And if a Republican President had pulled half the shenanigans that the LSoS has pulled, nearly every media outlet and pundit in the country would have been wanting his head on a spike, let alone impeachment.
                And seeing how little often we see anyone in government actually being held to account for their crimes, its a wonder the 'investigation' is still even going on.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  And seeing how little often we see anyone in government actually being held to account for their crimes, its a wonder the 'investigation' is still even going on.
                  Hmmm, person in charge is a "lefty", and does not think the investigation should stop just because Hillary is a democrat?
                  Nahhh............

dumb fox viewers.jpg
                  Last edited by Gatefan1976; 29 May 2016, 11:17 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

You might think that, and I can understand why. But the plain fact is that the left doesn't really care about the integrity of their standard-bearers, as long as they promise to keep the free goodies flowing.
                    Yeah..............
                    If you recall, Bill Clinton successful ran for re-election at the height of the Monica Lewinsky scandal. And if a Republican President had pulled half the shenanigans that the LSoS has pulled, nearly every media outlet and pundit in the country would have been wanting his head on a spike, let alone impeachment.
                    Hmm, Bill got a blowjob and lied about it.

George started a war and lied about it, AND cost you the taxpayer around 10 TRILLION dollars. (oh, and cut the guts out of your civil liberties and rights)

The "LSOS", dragged you economy out of a free fall, actually -got- the guy George was looking for, repaired a lot of the damage done by George on the international stage with your allies, has maintained economic growth and stability, and actually has an approval, rather than disapproval rating.

Which one was worth impeaching again?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                      Hmm, Bill got a blowjob and lied about it.
                      that sucks - it's High Treason

George started a war and lied about it, AND cost you the taxpayer around 10 TRILLION dollars. (oh, and cut the guts out of your civil liberties and rights)
                      that rocks - it's Patriotism™

actually -got- the guy George was looking for
                      come on George's actions make much more sense - his country was attacked by Osama the islamist so obviously he had to go after Saddam the atheist. why would he go after Osama?

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                        come on George's actions make much more sense - his country was attacked by Osama the islamist so obviously he had to go after Saddam the atheist. why would he go after Osama?
                        Not to mention, oil. Oil oil oil.

Comment

Not to mention, oil. Oil oil oil.
                          If they allowed frakking, they would not need to go get oil oil oil, you would have all the dirty sludge oil you wanted on the cheap (TM)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                            If they allowed frakking, they would not need to go get oil oil oil, you would have all the dirty sludge oil you wanted on the cheap (TM)
                            But america fracks now. Which is why they're not invading syria ( )

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                              that sucks - it's High Treason
                              Sucks, literally
                              that rocks - it's Patriotism™
                              Indeed
                              Silly me, I thought facts and reality made a difference.
                              Must be my left wing "living in the clouds" part coming through.........
                              sigpic

Comment

But america fracks now. Which is why they're not invading syria ( )
                                Oh Frack!!
                                oh well, the people affected won't notice..........
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X