• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's called delusion
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Annoyed - you may have a nice signature but it exceeds the limit, which applies to more people than you I might add, but the limit of 700 by 200 does include any and all text you may have added.

Just a heads up on that.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Annoyed - you may have a nice signature but it exceeds the limit, which applies to more people than you I might add, but the limit of 700 by 200 does include any and all text you may have added.

Just a heads up on that.
        The upload utility told me the size limit was 700x180, so that is the size I made the picture. The assimilation part is just plain text, not part of the image.

[edit] I did not think the text would count just the image size itself. Have to think about what to do about that. Might have to shrink the font.[/edit]
        Last edited by Annoyed; 05 September 2015, 04:02 PM.

Comment

You could also consider shrinking the image if you want more room for the text. Another tip is to avoid empty lines in the text where possible.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
            The upload utility told me the size limit was 700x180, so that is the size I made the picture. The assimilation part is just plain text, not part of the image.
            Yeah, it does say that but it doesn't say that it applies to the entire space designated "your signature". I think it's in the guidelines (which nobody ever reads). For the longest time, I didn't know either... until I broke some signature rules.

Comment

Yeah, it does say that but it doesn't say that it applies to the entire space designated "your signature". I think it's in the guidelines (which nobody ever reads). For the longest time, I didn't know either... until I broke some signature rules.
              I think we all did when we started fiddling around with it.
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Only some? I've broken them all.
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                  I think we all did when we started fiddling around with it.
                  Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  Only some? I've broken them all.
                  Our GW learning curves...

Comment

Why Trump is so popular. For a very long time I've been saying the Republican party has sold out and no longer represents the interests of the people it claims to represent.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/...can-party.html

The beginning of the end of the Republican Party has started. On Friday, I told you the Republican Party is dying. Then, yesterday, Ross Douthat in the New York Times echoed my key point.

Mine was that the Republican leaders in Washington would see the decline of Donald Trump as proof that they need do nothing to change. Like the Bourbons of France, they’d forget nothing and learn nothing.

On Sunday, Douthat wrote, “In an unhealthy system, the kind I suspect we inhabit, the Republicans will find a way to crush Trump without adapting to his message. In which case the pressure the Donald has tapped will continue to build — and when it bursts, the G.O.P. as we know it may go with it.”

Yes, exactly. The Republican Party is dying because the GOP in DC has gone corporate and K Street. They attack any Republicans who dare hold them to their promises. They’ve gone to war against Heritage Action for America, Club For Growth, the Madison Project, etc. They’ve blackballed any political consultant who does work for outsiders.

The GOP has become so incestuous it continues to hemorrhage and will die. It cannot adapt because the key consultants it has shaping its future are wedded to the capital that comes from not changing.

But even more importantly, the GOP protects their failed consultants who keep bringing in the bacon.

The Project ORCA guys are doing quite well. The guys who collapsed Voter Vault are doing well. The idiots who run outreach for the GOP go out and form consultancy groups, then get embedded within the NRCC, NRSC, or RNC itself and hand contracts back to themselves.

In short, the GOP has become so incestuous it continues to hemorrhage and will die. It cannot adapt because the key consultants it has shaping its future are wedded to the capital that comes from not changing.

It should be eye opening to the Republican leaders in Washinton that Ross Douthat and I have come to the same conclusion — they will not recognize the need to change and will therefore die.

Erick Erickson is a Fox News contributor and editor of RedState.com. Follow him on Twitter @EWErickson.

Comment

Trump will do some good after all
                      sigpic
                      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                        Trump will do some good after all
                        If I was you, I'd watch what you wish for, you may get it. I'm guessing that you wouldn't be pleased to see a Trump administration.

I don't expect that Trump will secure the Republican nomination; to the contrary, the NRC will do everything in their power to stop him.

His best chance of getting into the white house is to spark another "Reagan Revolution", which I think is a distinct possibility. He has the financial resources, and a strong base of support from which to start. If only he doesn't screw it up.

Comment

The US of A goes down the drain if Trump is elected. Gone superpower, hello China!

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                            If I was you, I'd watch what you wish for, you may get it. I'm guessing that you wouldn't be pleased to see a Trump administration.
                            I don't want Trump in at all, I just want him to destroy the GOP.
                            I don't expect that Trump will secure the Republican nomination; to the contrary, the NRC will do everything in their power to stop him.
                            I wonder if that is why he refused the pledge initially, what do you think?
                            His best chance of getting into the white house is to spark another "Reagan Revolution", which I think is a distinct possibility. He has the financial resources, and a strong base of support from which to start. If only he doesn't screw it up.
                            Possible.
                            sigpic
                            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Did you hear the interview with Hugh Hewitt? Trump sounded like a toddler trying to make himself sound important..

When asked to identify the leaders of various terrorist groups:

Trump

"When you're asking me about who's running this, this, this, that's not, that is not, I will be so good at the military, your head will spin,"
                              "And I'll be the bestest at it that you ever saw! And the biggest and the bestest and no one will be better ever"

Or he doesn't have an answer..

When asked what he would do in a hypothetical situation - China sinking a Filipino or Japanese ship:

Trump

"You don't want to let people know what you're going to do with respect to certain things that happen," he said. "If I win, and I'm leading in every single poll, if I win, I don't want people to know exactly what I'm going to be doing."
                              "I'm a ninja!!" *puts towel over head* HIYAA!! *karate chops the air* "Unpredictable!!"

Or maybe he just doesn't have a clue... about anything..

When asked about gun rights:

Trump

"I've responded very much to disasters," he said. "I've had, you know, fires in buildings, big buildings."
                              "Where am I? What's going on?"

Comment

I don't want Trump in at all, I just want him to destroy the GOP.
                                I'm not opposed to the current management of the GOP being shown the door via a foot in the backsides. As I've said repeatedly, they no longer represent my views on most topics.

I wonder if that is why he refused the pledge initially, what do you think?
                                I think his initial refusal to sign was just a way to entertain the GOP with his middle finger. His later decision to sign may be strategic; he has to know that he's not going to get the GOP nomination, so when he doesn't, he can make a big noise about doing so again, using that to spark a resurgence in his support, maybe even at "Reagan Revolution" level.

Comment

Working...
                                X