X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    I am scared too We agree on something lol

I saw the daftest thing . Military cadets in the USA being forced to march in high heels to promote some women's thing, and not just the women but the males too. What the freaking hell is going on?
    There are a lot of crazy things going on with our military, police, fire, etc. as women try to force their way into jobs that they cannot physically handle. Like it or not, men and women are built differently, and each has their strong points and their weak points.

Most women cannot pass the physical tests that the men can simply because most women are not as strong as the stronger males that can pass these tests. Weaker males can't pass 'em either, but that's not the issue. The weaker males just have to accept that they cannot do that particular task, but the women are trying enforce legal fictions to be able to get in anyway, regardless of ability. This is leading to all sorts of crazy shizint.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
      There are a lot of crazy things going on with our military, police, fire, etc. as women try to force their way into jobs that they cannot physically handle. Like it or not, men and women are built differently, and each has their strong points and their weak points.

Most women cannot pass the physical tests that the men can simply because most women are not as strong as the stronger males that can pass these tests. Weaker males can't pass 'em either, but that's not the issue. The weaker males just have to accept that they cannot do that particular task, but the women are trying enforce legal fictions to be able to get in anyway, regardless of ability. This is leading to all sorts of crazy shizint.

I felt sorry for all those cadets walking in red high heels.

SJW's are really making this a crazy world.
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Is there a link to this madness of which you speak?
        sigpic

Comment

Wow, really?!?

Dude, never heard of the Amazon warriors? They were a force to be reckoned with. Or, I don't know, Boadicea ... she sent the romans running.

Or, the much loved Viking warriors...

Anyhow...

I think, there are plenty women in the army/navy/air force who have proven they can do what men do, and who knows maybe even better.

Nice save with the most women...

Have some outstanding ladies in the US military to show you that most women are just as good as their male counterparts: The 14 Most Impressive Women In The US Military

And yes, there are in fact women who even make it through the 13-week Infantry Officers Course. Yet, if they make it, they can't earn the title which as of yet is not open to women. So, it will add to their rep.
          It kinda speaks to you for starting a course, a) not knowing whether you'll make it, and b) making it and not getting anything out of it professionally other than that you made it.

Originally posted by pookey View Post
          Yes, cause I wanna see.

High heels are a danger, just saying. Hence why I have none.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
            I felt sorry for all those cadets walking in red high heels.

SJW's are really making this a crazy world.
            I certainly don't promote the wearing of high heels....wear them often enough and you'd wind up with an exaggerated lordotic curvature of the lumbar spine and basically wind up with chronically tight quadratus lumborum muscles

Comment

As an Israeli, I can't help but raise an eyebrow.

I'm not saying that women can do ALL men can do in the military, but the physical tests you're talking about are oftentimes a poor measure of how well one is suited for a military task. Let's face it, many of these tests are in place for historical reasons, because at one time physical fitness was the only way to measure suitability.

This girl probably wouldn't pass the physical fitness tests designed for US Navy Seals, but she did as well in battle as a Navy Seal would have.
              If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                I certainly don't promote the wearing of high heels....wear them often enough and you'd wind up with an exaggerated lordotic curvature of the lumbar spine and basically wind up with chronically tight quadratus lumborum muscles
                Talk English man
                sigpic

Comment

Talk English man
                  maybe you should learn a little human anatomy and physiology

Comment

What for? It is a lot quicker for you to use English
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                      Basically, it's bad for your health.

//++//

Found this quote floating around my FB-feed - thought I'd share so we can all think on it for a bit:

If selling a gay couple a wedding cake means a "christian" baker participated in their marriage, does selling a gun to a murderer mean a "christian" gun store owner participated in the murder?
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        Wow, really?!?

Dude, never heard of the Amazon warriors? They were a force to be reckoned with. Or, I don't know, Boadicea ... she sent the romans running.

Or, the much loved Viking warriors...

Anyhow...

I think, there are plenty women in the army/navy/air force who have proven they can do what men do, and who knows maybe even better.

Nice save with the most women...

Have some outstanding ladies in the US military to show you that most women are just as good as their male counterparts: The 14 Most Impressive Women In The US Military
                        That was not an attempt at a "save", it's the plain and simple fact of the matter.

I'm not opposed to women in the military, police, fire, or any other damned fool profession. My own primary care physician is a woman; been going to her for more than 20 years, never had a problem with her.
                        If a woman can pass the same tests as men applying for that position, fine by me, have at it.

What I object to is the lowering of standards in order to accept people of either gender who can't meet the established standards.

Comment

//++//

Found this quote floating around my FB-feed - thought I'd share so we can all think on it for a bit:
                          false equivalency: presumes that a Christian gun store owner...or any gun store owner for that matter...has the power of precognition or telepathy or some other means of divining the buyer's intent to commit a crime

however, the gay couple in question was telegraphing that fact to the Christian baker....and they were surprised when the baker refused to give material support to a lifestyle she conscientiously objects to?

now if the buyer of this hypothetical gun was stupid enough to telegraph his intentions to commit a crime with the weapon he was about to purchase then the equally hypothetical Christian gun store owner could exercise the same prudence he or she did with that gay couple above

Comment

//++//

Knowingly selling a weapon that will be used to commit a murder would make you an accessory to murder. The baker's logic was that two people of the same gender fornicating is a sin that she could not condone and that supporting the marriage that would lead to said fornication would violate her beliefs. This wasn't a case of not wishing to sell to two gay people which would then be a straight case.

A good case is to ask if a Vegan who sells chickens meant for pets can refuse to sell to someone who intends to make chicken soup with it. She wouldn't refuse to sell because the costumer is a carnivore, but because they intend to kill the chicken and eat it, an action she considers to be immoral.

But then you could bring out the issue of racial intermarriage, but that isn't about an action as much as it is about promoting racist policy which is why US courts ruled against such anti-racial intermarriage.

I personally would be more concerned with the moral situation than the legal one. Would it be moral to knowingly ask someone (read force) to violate heavily held beliefs?
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes, cause I wanna see.

High heels are a danger, just saying. Hence why I have none.
                              OK here you go sorry for being late.

http://time.com/3833117/rotc-heels-review-cadets/

and

http://www.armytimes.com/story/milit...army/26235135/

Comment

I shall just drop this here. I can't even think how crazy this is. And are the courts just going to allow her to do this?

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-a...-1227341493659

Comment

Working...
                                X