Timothy Olyphant.
      Yum.
      Posting at.............
      http://godus.boards.net/

Comment

Originally posted by Graybrew1 View Post
        Timothy Olyphant.
        Yum.
        Good show. And he is seemingly an amazing actor and Rayland is an absolute beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
          Cool. I get it and I think I would have to way the pros and cons of common sense self defense versus Common Sense my kid might be an idiot.
          Sigh............not an idiot, just impressionable or like I tried to explain think they can never really get hurt.

How many kids are told of the dangers of drugs, smoking, alcohol or having sex without protection? They still almost all do it. They drink and drive and they train surf and join gangs. Kids think they are indestructible. The whole point is, if it is only one chance in a million that you will lose your child, most parents will not take the chance. It is still their right to make the personal decision on their own.
          Posting at.............

Comment

Sigh............not an idiot, just impressionable or like I tried to explain think they can never really get hurt.

How many kids are told of the dangers of drugs, smoking, alcohol or having sex without protection? They still almost all do it. They drink and drive and they train surf and join gangs. Kids think they are indestructible. The whole point is, if it is only one chance in a million that you will lose your child, most parents will not take the chance. It is still their right to make the personal decision on their own.
            All true. Perhaps. But many of them do grow to be healthy adults and as far as protection goes even then people still tend to get pregnant when they have sex. Abstinence ftw.

Comment

Good show. And he is seemingly an amazing actor and Rayland is an absolute beast.
              He rocked in The Perfect Getaway too, I bet that character would have gun under his pillow. LOL.
              Posting at.............

Comment

He rocked in The Perfect Getaway too, I bet that character would have gun under his pillow. LOL.
                never seen that movie.

Comment

Did someone mention Raylan Givens? My Raylan raydar went off
                  Originally posted by jelgate
                  This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

All true. Perhaps. But many of them do grow to be healthy adults and as far as protection goes even then people still tend to get pregnant when they have sex. Abstinence ftw.
                    LOL, I was making a point. I think you got it.
                    Posting at.............

Comment

LOL, I was making a point. I think you got it.
                      Indeed. I do

Comment

never seen that movie.
                        Better than I thought it would be, TO's character was kick A@$.
                        Posting at.............

Comment

Plus, kids are curious. Regardless of what there parents tell them, they will always be curious. Especially about the things they are not supposed to touch.
                          sigpic

Comment

...yes...probably. Though not really being familiar with the intricacies of Australian Law I am uncertain as to the exact legal framwork.
                            As the law was sort of a "by the by" in this situation, you don't really need to know it.
                            The point is what would you as the parent of said dead child do, or want to do, or feel you should be entitled to do.
                            sigpic
                            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                              As the law was sort of a "by the by" in this situation, you don't really need to know it.
                              The point is what would you as the parent of said dead child do, or want to do, or feel you should be entitled to do.
                              I don't know honestly in that situation. What would happen and what I would beleive would happen in that situation. But I would be open to the idea that it was all just a tragic accident and move on as best I can.

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                                Plus, kids are curious. Regardless of what there parents tell them, they will always be curious. Especially about the things they are not supposed to touch.
                                Yes, there is a reason why parent's raise their children. They are fragile. Curious, Impressionable and Think they are made of steel is a dangerous combination. They are also immature and unable to handle their emotions sometimes. It is a parents job to protect them.
                                Posting at.............

Comment

Working...
                                X