X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
    I said high end dude. Read.
    I read, my point is you are under this thought that you NEED some "high end" rifle to do it, which you don't.

Whatever the user uses it for. Personally I don't care the point of guns and what the designer did design them for its what the user uses them for that matters.
    *shoots Foley's kid while trying to get the "bad guy"

Aww, sorry 'bout that..................... it wasn't my intent, but this .45 can do some damage....................

No I don't think thats a good idea nor have I said thats a good idea. I do support training, and liscencing, for fire arms. Something a lot of gun advocates would be unhappy about.
    NO they have the constitutional *right* to have it, we doan need your steenkin licence, it's in MY HOUSE DAMMIT!!!

Again, what is the point? A gun can actually be 'designed' to be a 'target sports pistol'. And to be used at an olympic competition, that gun can kill.
    YES, YES IT CAN
    Do the Athletes sleep with the gun and the ammunition in thier room, or is EVERY risk minimized?

Whereas a gun that can kill can be used for sports competitions. And bath tubs, stoves, knives, pencils, swimming pools, etc, can all kill. So I think you are getting caught up in this 'design' phase...like it matters...because it doesen;t.
    *Drops a nuke on Foley

Errr, sorry, I meant to hit the dude next to you............................
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Graybrew1 View Post
      I could pull up some very Sad stats about how many kids get killed that way....
      I'm sure but either you could lock the guns away with the bulelts to where the kids shouldn't be able to get at them. OR you could always...oh IDK...teach the kids about the potential dangers of said guns and what might happen if you mess with them in a playing fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
        Then you underestimate a childs ability to find what you dont want it to find.
        Silly huh
        sigpic

Comment

I could pull up some very Sad stats about how many kids get killed that way....
          *cancels post.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
            I read, my point is you are under this thought that you NEED some "high end" rifle to do it, which you don't.

*shoots Foley's kid while trying to get the "bad guy"

Aww, sorry 'bout that..................... it wasn't my intent, but this .45 can do some damage....................

NO they have the constitutional *right* to have it, we doan need your steenkin licence, it's in MY HOUSE DAMMIT!!!

YES, YES IT CAN
            Do the Athletes sleep with the gun and the ammunition in thier room, or is EVERY risk minimized?

*Drops a nuke on Foley

Errr, sorry, I meant to hit the dude next to you............................
            Which only seves to emphasis my point.

Now your just being assinine.

Which is the argument yes. And I'll admit a good one but I would rather everyone be trained on those things.

I don't know.

Right...now we're back to assanine.

Comment

I'm sure but either you could lock the guns away with the bulelts to where the kids shouldn't be able to get at them. OR you could always...oh IDK...teach the kids about the potential dangers of said guns and what might happen if you mess with them in a playing fashion.
              Kids don't always listen. Did you? That is one mighty expensive price to pay.
              Posting at.............
              http://godus.boards.net/

Comment

Wow its like we are sharing a brain.
                I agree.................
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatefan1976 View Post
                  *cancels post.
                  huh?
                  Posting at.............

Comment

Kids don't always listen. Did you? That is one mighty expensive price to pay.
                    I certainly did when my Dad explained to me the dnagers of guns...not messing with his desk top wall paper...and the evils of the Simpsons.

Comment

Oh dude, Foley, no. If only kids worked that way.

Silly huh
                      Best to lock them in a room till they're 20.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                        Oh dude, Foley, no. If only kids worked that way.

Best to lock them in a room till they're 20.
                        I did.

Comment

I certainly did when my Dad explained to me the dnagers of guns...not messing with his desk top wall paper...and the evils of the Simpsons.
                          You were a good kid. Many don't listen. They get curious and they assume nothing really bad will ever happen to them. They take it out to look at and either hurt or kill themselves or their friends that talked them into pulling it out to begin with. It happens over and over and over again. It is dangerous to text and drive too, you know how many of them still do it, no matter how many times they are told not to or how dangerous it is?
                          Posting at.............

Comment

huh?

Nevermind Gray, you are a parent.
                            sigpic

Comment

You were a good kid. Many don't listen. They get curious and they assume nothing really bad will ever happen to them. They take it out to look at and either hurt or kill themselves or their friends that talked them into pulling it out to begin with. It happens over and over and over again. It is dangerous to text and drive too, you know how many of them still do it, no matter how many times they are told not to or how dangerous it is?
                              Did you say something, I was texting on the way to pick up the kid from school........................
                              sigpic

Comment

Nevermind Gray, you are a parent.
                                Yes, but she is special needs, so that is a bit different.
                                Posting at.............

Comment

Working...
                                X