Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More like its one of the few states that have a head on their shoulder.

They're the only state we deal with in the Carbon ''stock market''.
    Spoiler:
    I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
      Regardless, nuking Calif. is always a good idea. That entire state is and has been completely nuts for a very long time.

And not just for political reasons.
      Once more, you demonstrate your inability to think beyond the binary.
      Did it EVER cross your mind to say "Why would I nuke my own country GF?"
      I gave you two STUPID options, and you chose one of the partisan STUPID ones.
      Any Democrat willing to nuke Texas is a freaking whack job with no right to be in politics, let alone close to presidential power.
      You do it with a jokey little emoticon, and base your decisions purely on not liking something as a reason to nuke.
      Here is the take-away.
      You chose trump to throw a nuke into the political system of the US, without considering the fallout of that nuke.
      Politics on both sides deserve a few grenades, no doubt, but those grenades can be thrown at both pretty equally, but by forgiving trump, and not honestly looking at what he is really doing you are unleashing Dresden levels of firestorm.
      Trump is the nuke, and by supporting him, you are supporting the use of nuclear weapons, and frankly, I don't care if you say "foot in mouth" or whatever piss-poor lame excuse you want to make, you are directly supporting a dangerous, unstable madman to be your leader.
      You have often said Pence would do a better job at pushing "your agenda", and just as often I have said let him, simply because while I may strongly disagree with Pence, he is not a dangerous demagogue outside of being "godly".
      Pence is a grenade, trump is a nuke.
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Well the internal damage caused to the US will be great indeed, but one thing I'm not too worried about is international relationships. Nearly every countries are biding their time and holding their breath until Trump is gone and further diplomatic relations established.

Meanwhile, the religious wonkos are praising Trump as their savior and you've got Putin rubbing his hands laughing maniacally; his stunt to undermine democracy was an absolute success.
        Spoiler:
        I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
          Well the internal damage caused to the US will be great indeed, but one thing I'm not too worried about is international relationships. Nearly every countries are biding their time and holding their breath until Trump is gone and further diplomatic relations established.
          Don't be so sure on that.
          Meanwhile, the religious wonkos are praising Trump as their savior and you've got Putin rubbing his hands laughing maniacally; his stunt to undermine democracy was an absolute success.
          A stunt only works if you are willing to be conned, which is why I said don't be so sure on your initial statement.
          sigpic

Comment

With that said, however.. I just saw this.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ohi...-liberal-state

Way over the line, dude.
            No, it's the nuke you chose to use, deal with the fallout.
            sigpic

Comment

Regardless, nuking Calif. is always a good idea.
              glassing others like Arizona or Georgia would be a much better idea the US would be a better place without those sithole states

With that said, however.. I just saw this.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ohi...-liberal-state

Way over the line, dude.
              gotta wonder why dafuk these things only happen to California why doesn't it happen in other south states like Arizona or Florida or Texas

who else thinks Government could be involved (setting fires without getting caught would be easy for them)

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                Don't be so sure on that.

A stunt only works if you are willing to be conned, which is why I said don't be so sure on your initial statement.
                I think you underestimate the stupidity and ignorance of most humans and their willingness to literally be conned. Most people are sheep or betas and would rather take a convenient lie over a harsh truth, Trump was smart enough to figure that out. His entourage is literally a bunch of brainless yes-man, those that had some balls were fired.

At that point, Trump is at the same stage as a religion for his electoral base. His fans will worship him no matter what. Ultimately? It doesn't matter whatever ''resistance'' we oppose, the only ''resistance'' that has chance of succeeding is in the ballot box. I would even say that the constant critics against Trump only reinforces their sentiment that he truly is the chosen one, a veritable martyr that does what NOBODY before dared to do.
                Spoiler:

Comment

Do you REALLY not get this.
                  Clinton did something that the previous S.o.S, a republican did by using a private server. She did not berate Powell, no Democrat did. Hillary even WENT to Powell to ask him about it and he said it was fine.
                  She does it, and all of a sudden it's not just a crime, but a key, KEY campaign slogan for trump. Now, his DAUGHTER does it, and you want to use it again, not to punish Ivanka, but Hillary.
                  The joke here is that without trump being the ham fisted foot in mouth MORON he is, no one would have batted an eye at Ivanka doing it because precedent is, while foolish, it's not criminal. Neither Hillary, nor Powell, nor Ivanka should go to jail for this, and if the moron running the US didn't make a deal of it, it would not even be an issue.
                  If trump never asked, on live TV during a PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION for "Russia, if you are listening", half his issues with the DOJ would simply not exist.
                  He is a MORON, who represents MORONS, and until people realise that and continue to support a MORON, they too are MORONS.
                  Continuing to support trump at this stage is like playing with a nuke, but you are targeting it at your own country. What I mean by that is simple. Think of the WORST option you can think of to solve what you view as a problem, let's say illegal immigration, and I'll give you two target options.
                  1: You can nuke California, damn sanctuary cities deserve it.
                  2: You can nuke Texas, it has the longest border with Mexico, and them rednecks deserve it.

Who do you nuke?
                  Ok, for a serious reply to the issue at hand.

From the article you cited:
                  Washington Post: US presidential advisor and first daughter Ivanka Trump sent hundreds of emails last year to White House aides, Cabinet officials and her assistants using a personal account, many of them in violation of federal records rules, according to people familiar with a White House examination of her correspondence.
                  How do you not understand that she is breaking the law?

As was Clinton, but in a more severe manner (private mail server, thousands and thousands of deleted/missing emails)

If she did break the law, she should be held accountable, but so should Clinton. Since Clinton was given a pass....

Comment

As was Clinton, but in a more severe manner (private mail server, thousands and thousands of deleted/missing emails)
                    if they were deleted then how do you know there even were mails to begin with (if they could be undeleted then it would already have been done by Kremlin/Wikileaks)

I can say you got millions of deleted illegal mails too, prove me wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
                      I think you underestimate the stupidity and ignorance of most humans and their willingness to literally be conned. Most people are sheep or betas and would rather take a convenient lie over a harsh truth, Trump was smart enough to figure that out. His entourage is literally a bunch of brainless yes-man, those that had some balls were fired.
                      I'm not underestimating anything dude, as I said, it works if people are willing to be conned, you just went into more depth about WHY people are willing to get conned.
                      At that point, Trump is at the same stage as a religion for his electoral base. His fans will worship him no matter what. Ultimately? It doesn't matter whatever ''resistance'' we oppose, the only ''resistance'' that has chance of succeeding is in the ballot box. I would even say that the constant critics against Trump only reinforces their sentiment that he truly is the chosen one, a veritable martyr that does what NOBODY before dared to do.
                      Yes, the ballot box IS the answer, but to ignore him is to give him time to formalize that "religion" in the people and the institutions that are supposed to represent them.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ok, for a serious reply to the issue at hand.

From the article you cited:

How do you not understand that she is breaking the law?
                        Because rules are not laws.
                        IF Clinton broke the law, then indeed, lock her up, and Colin Powell, and around 33% of the people in government over time who have done the same thing. While you are at it, lock up trump, Obama and GW Bush for not doing anything about it either as accessories.
                        I DON'T care what party the come from.
                        See what SR said.
                        If she did break the law, she should be held accountable, but so should Clinton. Since Clinton was given a pass....
                        You are missing the point, as usual.
                        It is not the use of a private server that could break governmental rules and regulations (but not laws) that is not the joke here.
                        It is that the current sitting POTUS ran part of his campaign on those activities being criminal, and is now, today defending his daughter and son in law for doing the exact same thing, and the defence is "but emails are not important now"
                        It's like the refugee convoy all over again, milk it when it's useful, discard it when it's not, and the suckers are still lining up to drink the Kool-Aid.
                        SAD
                        sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Gatefan1976;14643327]

and the suckers are still lining up to drink the Kool-Aid.
                          Could not have said it any better my man. WHAT DO WE WANT KIDS? *MOAAAR GUNS!!!*

Honestly Annoyed don't you feel cheated at all? Where's your ego dude? All the times Trump lied to your face. Are you willing to follow a leader through his numerous bad deeds only to achieve partial victory? He puts your country to shame on the international scene.

You side with the man that picks a fight with EVERYBODY to look like the Alpha, the high school bully. Who picks fight with its closest ally, the country that's historically been a constant support to your own in times of peace and in times of war?

Oh wait, remember when he met Canada's PM? He told Trudeau Canadians burned the WH down, back then in the early 1800s, you know, when Canada didn't even exist yet.
                          Spoiler:

Comment

[QUOTE=Chaka-Z0;14643333]

Could not have said it any better my man. WHAT DO WE WANT KIDS? *MOAAAR GUNS!!!*

Honestly Annoyed don't you feel cheated at all? Where's your ego dude? All the times Trump lied to your face. Are you willing to follow a leader through his numerous bad deeds only to achieve partial victory? He puts your country to shame on the international scene.

You side with the man that picks a fight with EVERYBODY to look like the Alpha, the high school bully. Who picks fight with its closest ally, the country that's historically been a constant support to your own in times of peace and in times of war?

Oh wait, remember when he met Canada's PM? He told Trudeau Canadians burned the WH down, back then in the early 1800s, you know, when Canada didn't even exist yet.
                            trump fans are inherent BETA's if that's the model we are working with, so are Sanders fans.
                            If you truly, honestly believe that abortion is murder, then you follow that POLICY, not the person pimping it out.
                            If you believe in Medicare for all, you ALSO follow that policy, not the person pimping it.
                            There is nothing wrong with believing in ideals in a free nation, no matter whether anyone else agree's with them or not, there is a tonne load of problems enforcing them via law to benefit the like minded and punish the non like minded.
                            sigpic

Comment

What happens to the USA if the rest of the world makes trade deals with other nations and say abandon the USA?

What would happen then?
                              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                                What happens to the USA if the rest of the world makes trade deals with other nations and say abandon the USA?

What would happen then?
                                Considering our size, is that practical?

Comment

Working...
                                X