Looks that way, you posted twice.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Boards are funky this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        Boards are funky this morning.
        Yup, I noticed when I tried to reply to Gatefan. It lagged, tried to connect way too long.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
          What was Islam birthed from.
          I'm drawing a freaking blank.
          Objection. Relevance?
          If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
            *hands out tinfoil hats*

What's crazy about that PH?

I could imagine a political group manipulating this guy to kill that MP. After all he already had mental issues and it wouldn't have taken much maybe to tip him over the edge.
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post

I could imagine a political group manipulating this guy to kill that MP. After all he already had mental issues and it wouldn't have taken much maybe to tip him over the edge.
              This is the UK, not America or Russia.

Comment

Because he is so unstable. And he's still alive. He's a loose end. What's to stop him saying who hired him?

Any anyway, who hired him? The Remain camp? They're already struggling for credibility. If they tried to use a murder to push their agenda then it would only push more people towards voting to leave.

If the Leavers did it then they would only prove the Remain camp right in their claim that all leavers are xenophobic bigots who hate immigrants. Which would make people vote to remain of only to distance themselves from being associated with such hate.

If either side is implicated in this murder, then it only hurts their own campaign. And the claim that he shouted the name of a political group has been denied by the person the press is claiming to have reported it. The group named doesn't use this kind of tactic. It is completely out of character for them.

Comment

is it just me or does the Orlando gunman look like someone from Game of Thrones

Comment

Originally posted by soulreaver View Post
                    is it just me or does the orlando gunman look like someone from game of thrones
                    Seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Seriously?
                      "seriously" as in, surprised or not surprised?

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                        "seriously" as in, surprised or not surprised?
                        As in seriously ...

So, what character do you think he compares to? Ramsey Bolton? Cause he could give any terrorist a run for his money.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          As in seriously ...

So, what character do you think he compares to? Ramsey Bolton? Cause he could give any terrorist a run for his money.
                          see? the resemblance is evident
                          (without facial hair or glasses)

Comment

Would it be impossible to suggest a political party may have put him up to do this?
                            Gonna need a tin foil tent if you're going down that route, but not out of the question no, you wouldn't even need to "recruit" a person of what appears to be his disposition, just befriend and whisper the right words to his ear and let his paranoia do the rest.

Are you seeing some similarities between Jo Cox and Anna Lindh?

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                              Gonna need a tin foil tent if you're going down that route, but not out of the question no, you wouldn't even need to "recruit" a person of what appears to be his disposition, just befriend and whisper the right words to his ear and let his paranoia do the rest.

Are you seeing some similarities between Jo Cox and Anna Lindh?
                              So... who was it, Boris Johnson or David Cameron?

Are you seriously suggesting they ordered, or at least approved the order for, the assassination of an MP from a small village in Yorkshire?

Comment

It's got to be Boris, everyone just missed it in the thesaurus jumble of junk that flows from the mans mouth.
                                *Very Nice.............*
                                sigpic
                                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Working...
                                X