This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    No, but can't say I am shocked, look at the rest of his cabinet.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

My minions are preparing!

Attached Files
      sigpic

Comment

Im prepared too

*turns on oven*
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Im prepared too

*turns on oven*
          Iguanas like heat...LOL
          Last edited by LtColCarter; 23 October 2018, 01:11 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Not 500 degrees
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Mine are demonic...500 is cold for them! LOL
              sigpic

Comment

Proof that Mango Mussolini is a lizard man!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                  Ehh? How's that? Annoyed does not make mistakes. But in this case, I merely said "some people", I never claimed it was a large percentage.
                  It's the following bolded line.
                  It is actually people that might be more closely aligned with the left that maintain that an underling can't really give consent because of the disparity in power. #MeToo, and a number of women's advocacy groups come to mind.
                  Maybe you didn't mean the entire or the largest chunk of the left, but it certainly looked like it to me.
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                    Proof that Mango Mussolini is a lizard man!

Or that your lizards are Trump clones.

Comment

If anyone is a Trump clone its you given the fact that you agree with anything he says
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        If anyone is a Trump clone its you given the fact that you agree with anything he says
                        That is hardly true. Just in the past few weeks, I've disagreed with his idea of limiting protests in Washington. I oppose his stance on net neutrality as well. How many times have I said he has the biggest case of foot-in-mouth disease I've ever seen.

Absolutely, I agree with most of his agenda, because I think that is right for the country, but I do not agree with everything he says or does.

Comment

It is true. You are just living in denial
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

My, my, how their views have changed.

Isn't it just so much fun watching Democrats?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...coming-caravan

Barack Obama, circa 2005:
                            “We are a generous and welcoming people here in the United States,” Obama said in the 31-second clip. “But those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law.”

He added: “We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked, and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants into this country.”
                            Barack Obama, circa 2013:
                            “Real reform means strong border security, and we can build on the progress my administration has already made -- putting more boots on the Southern border than at any time in our history and reducing illegal crossings to their lowest levels in 40 years,” Obama said.

“Real reform means establishing a responsible pathway to earned citizenship -- a path that includes passing a background check, paying taxes and a meaningful penalty, learning English, and going to the back of the line behind the folks trying to come here legally,” he added.
                            Chuck Schumer, circa 2009:
                            “The American people are fundamentally pro-legal immigration and anti-illegal immigration,” Schumer said during a talk at Georgetown University. “We will only pass comprehensive reform when we recognize this fundamental concept,” he added, listing seven principles of any immigration reform.

“First, illegal immigration is wrong,” Schumer stated, “and a primary goal of comprehensive immigration reform must be to dramatically curtail future illegal immigration.”
                            Nancy Pelosi, circa 2008:
                            “Do we have a commitment to secure the border? Yes. What are the options that we have available to us, let's make sure they work,” Pelosi said.

“Because we do need to address the issue of immigration and the challenge we have of undocumented people in our country. We certainly do not want any more coming in.”

Comment

Or that your lizards are Trump clones.
                              I have no orange iguanas. Plus, my iguana's color is natural...unlike Mango Mussolini. And they don't make any sounds.
                              Last edited by LtColCarter; 26 October 2018, 09:49 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Do they call Russian lizards when you aren't looking
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X