X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good call..

Comment

Originally posted by Ben 'Teal'c would WIN!!' Noble View Post
      If the people on the Island want to remain British then its their choice not anyone elses.
      lol, Funny how when the United States didnt want to remain British, they sent a Navy and a Army to force the people to stay British......

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy Pena View Post
        lol, Funny how when the United States didnt want to remain British, they sent a Navy and a Army to force the people to stay British......
        Because, you know, the United Kingdom hasn't progressed at all for 300 years.
        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

South America continues to grow in economic prestige and clout. Sadly, several of the governments on this continent are semi unstable, with some degree of uncertainty as to what path the South American bloc nations will take in the future. For that reason alone the UK will hold onto the Falkland's. It's not about colonialism, it's more in line with hedging bets for an uncertain future.

Comment

We are just biding our time, waiting for you decline, then we will get back what's rightfully ours. You think you won when really we just wanted a 300 year rest.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Ben 'Teal'c would WIN!!' Noble View Post
              We are just biding our time, waiting for you decline, then we will get back what's rightfully ours. You think you won when really we just wanted a 300 year rest.

Spoiler:

that probably shouldn't be too much longer now...

it was Alexis de Tocqueville, a Frenchman who seemed to be both philosopher and prophet, who said that the American Republic would endure until the people discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the federal treasury and thereby sell themselves back into slavery and the people figured out that they could vote themselves this largesse a while ago

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                that probably shouldn't be too much longer now...

it was Alexis de Tocqueville, a Frenchman who seemed to be both philosopher and prophet, who said that the American Republic would endure until the people discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the federal treasury and thereby sell themselves back into slavery and the people figured out that they could vote themselves this largesse a while ago
                Unless Sean Penn said it, it is of no significance.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                  Unless Sean Penn said it, it is of no significance.
                  Sean Penn is the beacon of truth.
                  My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

http://www.carolinajournal.com/exclu...e.html?id=8772

You got to be frakking kidding me!!!

Comment

http://www.carolinajournal.com/exclu...e.html?id=8772

You got to be frakking kidding me!!!
                      read about this last night.......at least one dem has the guts to call this incident for what it is....unconstitutional overstep of governmental authority....heck the potato chips by themselves that the mom packed for her kid probably had more nutritional value than the pig slop the school cafeteria servers try to pass off as a healthy lunch......

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                        heck the potato chips by themselves that the mom packed for her kid probably had more nutritional value than the pig slop the school cafeteria servers try to pass off as a healthy lunch......
                        This.
                        My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

back in my grade school days I remember having to be on the school lunch program (sometimes free, reduced, or regular price but even reg. price wasn't all that bad.,....a buck and a quarter which eventually went up to a buck and 2 bits (50 cents) ) and once I had a piece of pizza from the cafeteria that tasted like $hit on a shingle.....made from real $hit.....

Comment

The school lunches I had were pretty decent; granted they weren't the healthiest 100% of the time but they were still pretty decent.

Shame other schools can't man up and provide a decent quality lunch.
                            Back from the grave.

Comment

Our school lunches were excellent, but I went to private schools. Not really a fair comparison.

Comment

The way some parents choose to feed their kids borders on child abuse, I don't think it's a problem to try and discourage unhealthy diets, especially at a state school. Obviously some common sense needs to be applied, and a letter to the parent would have been more appropriate.

Comment

Working...
                                X