This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    I don't agree with Trump's behavior today. It certainly lends credence to the theory that Putin must "have something" on Trump.

But the behavior of our investigative organizations is certainly suspect as well. By this time, it's clear that the Mueller's activities are just a witch hunt as far as Trump is concerned, and it's coming to light that FBI personnel actively opposed Trump and were willing to use their positions to try to block his election. That whole thing stinks like week-old fish at this point. They have more than earned Trump's distrust.

But Trump's behavior today was wrong and doesn't make sense based on available info. So there must be something we don't know.
    This has been Trump's MO. Insult allies, appease dictators and antagonistic governments unless they are Iran.
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

I don't agree with Trump's behavior today. It certainly lends credence to the theory that Putin must "have something" on Trump.

But the behavior of our investigative organizations is certainly suspect as well. By this time, it's clear that the Mueller's activities are just a witch hunt as far as Trump is concerned, and it's coming to light that FBI personnel actively opposed Trump and were willing to use their positions to try to block his election. That whole thing stinks like week-old fish at this point. They have more than earned Trump's distrust.

But Trump's behavior today was wrong and doesn't make sense based on available info. So there must be something we don't know.
      So, the investigation is false, but there must be something there...……..
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Ya think?

Maybe Russia has serious dirt on him so makes him a useful puppet
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
          So, the investigation is false, but there must be something there...……..
          AS Coco Pops suggested, I am talking about the possibility that the Russians have some dirt on Trump. But at this point, Mueller's Investigation into collusion is clearly a politically motivated witch hunt. If he had anything, he would have presented charges by now.

Comment

AS Coco Pops suggested, I am talking about the possibility that the Russians have some dirt on Trump. But at this point, Mueller's Investigation into collusion is clearly a politically motivated witch hunt. If he had anything, he would have presented charges by now.
            Does it matter at that point if it's politically motivated or not? Russia has always been USA' nemesis, if there are even hints of suspicions that an individual is in bed with the Ruskies we have the right to know, both for National Security and to prevent fooling electors into voting for a Russian nesting doll.

There's obvious cause for an investigation, at that point I'd say this investigation is for the good of mankind.
            Spoiler:
            I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
              Does it matter at that point if it's politically motivated or not? Russia has always been USA' nemesis, if there are even hints of suspicions that an individual is in bed with the Ruskies we have the right to know, both for National Security and to prevent fooling electors into voting for a Russian nesting doll.

There's obvious cause for an investigation, at that point I'd say this investigation is for the good of mankind.
              There's been an investigation, And by now, its clear that there is no evidence of collusion. Continuing it at this point just emphasizes that it is a politically motivated witch hunt, and further tarnishes the reputation of the FBI.

Comment

There's been an investigation, And by now, its clear that there is no evidence of collusion. Continuing it at this point just emphasizes that it is a politically motivated witch hunt, and further tarnishes the reputation of the FBI.
                POTUS seems to be handling that just fine as proven during the Russia summit press conference.
                Spoiler:
                I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

POTUS seems to be handling that just fine as proven during the Russia summit press conference.

But he had to meet Sempai he's like a dog yapping at its master.
                  Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

But at this point, Mueller's Investigation into collusion is clearly a politically motivated witch hunt
                    led by whom?
                    you do remember Mueller's a Republican right?
                    and that he was chosen by your president himself right?

And by now, its clear that there is no evidence of collusion
                    justice, merican version: joe can get tossed in slammer at the slightest hint of odd behaviour but the bigshots can be as shady as they want (that summit was an impressive showcase of your president's dorsal flexibility)

Comment

No more Trump Kool-aid for Annoyed
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

READ THE DAMN DIRECTIONS OF THE INVESTIGATION!!!
                        Collusion ISN'T even mentioned.
                        As for a Witch hunt, they just got 12 more indictments, which if you knew anything about Witches is essential a full Coven, barring (probably) the leader.
                        That takes it to 32 indictments and 5 guilty plea's and 2 in Gaol.
                        For a fake witch hunt, they are certainly finding quite a lot of Witches.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                          But he had to meet Sempai he's like a dog yapping at its master.
                          Putin-san be like
                          mr_burns_evil.jpg
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Putin-san be like
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]42670[/ATTACH]
                            He would not be that obvious though
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                              He would not be that obvious though
                              Not that it would change anything if he was.
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

Could be Trump is diplomatic & saying the right things when he is in the enemies lair, but speaks freely when he is safe in his own country?

Or maybe he is just an idiot & a Ruskie lap-dog?

You tell me, he is your President.
                                http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Working...
                                X