• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    https://wokesloth.com/david-hogg-tar...ice/stephanie/

Why?

What is wrong with these people?
    The behavior depicted in that article is over the line.

But the fact is that they are going about it the wrong way. Most of their demands run contrary to the 2nd amendment, which if they had been taught civics correctly, they would understand.

If they really want to implement the changes, they should be pushing to amend the constitution, educating people on the process.

Oh, and I rather like Ted Nugent's description of them.. “poor, mushy-brained children.”

Comment

They are asking for better background checks. That does not run against the 2nd amendment.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        They are asking for better background checks. That does not run against the 2nd amendment.

Will you cut it out with the facts.. You are spoiling things.

Meanwhile 45 is itching for war is he insane?
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

so the nazi coward who gunned down unarmed citizen Andrew Finch in his own house will not be charged (who'd have thought)
          I hope both All Lives Matter and March for Life will march for Andrew Finch too : )

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/12...hoax-call.html

that psychopath must be laughing his a off right now he really wanted to kill someone & got to do it without consequence & on taxpayer roll plus he keeps his job & his gun

nb. the victim's family themselves called for him to be charged but since when does the will of the people count in Land of the Free (especially since Trump turned it into a s hole)

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            The first sentence sounds like something Annoyed would say. I think you have Annoyeditis. The only cure is a full lobotomy
            Actually, it is a line from Beautiful Creatures. Thankfully, it has nothing to do with Annoyed.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
              so the nazi coward who gunned down unarmed citizen Andrew Finch in his own house will not be charged (who'd have thought)
              I hope both All Lives Matter and March for Life will march for Andrew Finch too : )

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/12...hoax-call.html

that psychopath must be laughing his a off right now he really wanted to kill someone & got to do it without consequence & on taxpayer roll plus he keeps his job & his gun

nb. the victim's family themselves called for him to be charged but since when does the will of the people count in Land of the Free (especially since Trump turned it into a s hole)
              I'd like to see what you'd do if you were a cop responding to call like this officer was. While I think it is horrible that an innocent man was killed...you have to place the whole thing in context before you go calling the police officer a "nazi."
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                I'd like to see what you'd do if you were a cop responding to call like this officer was. While I think it is horrible that an innocent man was killed...you have to place the whole thing in context before you go calling the police officer a "nazi."
                You have to excuse SR.. He thinks he's in pre-revolution France.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                  SR's only excess is in hyperbole, but he is not wrong.
                  He really isn't calling your cops Nazi's, but when your -first response- is to kill the other person when you wear a badge, you are getting close.
                  Cops enforce the LAW, not justice, justice is left to the courts.
                  sigpic
                  ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                  A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                  The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                    I know "government is always right" "MAGA" etc.

so about the context thing: you saying he was afraid of an unarmed man 40+ yards away yeah man makes total sense! (never mind that in a real hostage situation the culprit won't just go to the door unless they're incredibly dumb or suicidal so the one who shows up would most likely be a hostage but hey the commonfolk are expendable right? makes no difference to the SS as long as they get to kill someone)

always same double standards with the neocons - when a commoner kills an armed intruder then they're presumed guilty but when Godvernment executes an unarmed commoner then the houseowner's still the guilty one

best part is when all those conservatives claim to value Sanctity of Life™ but depending on context Life is also worth s (because that's what it's worth when you don't punish the killer)
                    so which is it?

Comment

Did you even read the article you posted? I saw nothing posted about an unarmed man 40+ yards away. I did read an article about a police officer responding to a supposed call about a killing and kidnapping at Finch's home. The person who called said he shot his father in the head and was holding his mother and little brother at gunpoint in a closet in the house. So, that is the position the police officer was in. That is where he head was at. The true criminal or "nazi" (as you would put it) is the man in Los Angeles who made the "swatting" call. He may have not pulled the trigger, but he caused Finch to be shot.

Nowhere did I state the the government is always right. The killer is being punished...in Los Angeles. Read articles before you go on an Annoyed style rant.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                        He really isn't calling your cops Nazi's, but when your -first response- is to kill the other person when you wear a badge, you are getting close.
                        +1 an unarmed person in their own house at that

although what americans call 'justice' is what the normal world calls 'law' (and their 'department of justice' is what we'd call 'homeland/interior ministry')
                        and what the normal world calls 'justice' the americans call 'judiciary'

it's like 'liberal' which means 'left' in the US but 'right' elsewhere

americans to twist & warp the meaning of everything so maybe that's another reason why their notion of justice is so f ed up

Comment

Did you even read the article you posted? I saw nothing posted about an unarmed man 40+ yards away.
                          no **** State Propaganda Faux News never tells the whole story. this was addressed at the neocons since they'd reject any other source. for the full story read cnn or something

here's one (can't expect the conservative to seek out the truth)
                          https://www.cbsnews.com/news/family-...ichita-kansas/

The true criminal or "nazi" (as you would put it) is the man in Los Angeles who made the "swatting" call.
                          yeah man so much a nazi that he had tremendous authority over the SS who shot the man (such authority that he's the one godvernment is indicting not the killer who gets to keep his badge his perks & his gun)

The killer is being punished...in Los Angeles. Read articles before you go on an Annoyed style rant.
                          lol so far you're the one singing to Annoyed's MAGA tune

btw did you read the part where even Faux News admits the family was "devastated" they themselves wanted that nazi pig to be indicted first & foremost (not that conservatives care about victims to they - everything's just an excuse for more godvernment control)

Comment

I like conservative Logic: "cops don't kill people, people who call the cops kill people"

btw might wanna practice what you preach: did you even read the article?
                            from the same Faux news:

"The unarmed 28-year-old Wichita man"

come on it's only 5 lines under the title

Comment

Nowhere did I state the the government is always right. The killer is being punished...in Los Angeles. Read articles before you go on an Annoyed style rant.
                              He couldn't come close to an Annoyed style rant. None of you could. Annoyed style rants are the best there are!

M.R.G.A. - Make Rants Great Again.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                                Cops are entitled to go home at the end of their shift, just as you and I are. Personally, I applaud them for wanting to to do the job they do. With the number of people who like to shoot at them, I'm surprised there are as many people willing to do the job in the first place. So I don't blame them when they are trigger happy when walking into a potentially hazardous situation. They don't know if it's a kill or be killed situation. So they have to be quick to pull the trigger if it looks like someone might be going to shoot at them.

So far this year, we are at a pace of 1 cop shot each week in the US.
                                https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/12/us/of...rnd/index.html

So I have no problem if they are a little quick on the trigger. Legal or not, you cannot keep guns out of the hands of the populace, particularly the criminals. That isn't going to change. In such an environment, common sense dictates that a citizen take care to ensure that they never appear to be a threat to the police.

And while there are bad apples, in many cases, it's not racial.

Just last week, an 80 year old white guy had called police, threatening to kill his wife. Police show up at 2 in the morning and he raises an unloaded rifle towards them. Got 17 slugs for his trouble. And it was his fault. How were the cops to know the rifle wasn't loaded?

The bottom line is that if you appear to present a threat to the police, you can expect to be dead very shortly.

And that is proper.

Comment

Working...
                                X