• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I learned a new word today....

Attached Files
    sigpic

Comment

And now the Mango insists that there is a deficit with Canada so he can bully them around.

It's a thing.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...76383051583488

The Mango speaks
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Oh and another day someone new is fired...

https://shareblue.com/trump-fires-h-...urity-adviser/

The crazy train just keeps on going.
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
          And now the Mango insists that there is a deficit with Canada so he can bully them around.

It's a thing.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...76383051583488

The Mango speaks
          Ya know what? I'm not surprised that Trumps trade policies are pissing other countries off. For decades, the US has been involved in free trade deals such as NAFTA and similar that benefit other nations workers, to the detriment of our own workers. We've been outsourcing our jobs for a long time.

Those other countries stand to lose the advantages these deals have given them, so I can understand why they're not happy.

Too freakin' bad.

From the perspective of the US worker, it's long past time we looked after our own workers interests.

And those workers are a key block that voted for Trump; I'm not going to be surprised if they continue to support Trump and the Republicans this fall. The Democrats think they're gonna have a walk into Congress this fall, they may find themselves quite surprised on Wed. AM because of these people's support which somehow doesn't seem to show in polling data, just as they were surprised in 2016. Hell, even I didn't expect Trump to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
            https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/15/trum...-on-trade.html

Oooh .....OK so if I don't get my way I'll pull the troops out.. Should be fun
            I LOL'd so hard with this, cause he's pretty much giving Kim-Jong Un everything on a silver platter, and the latter doesn't even have to do anything for it. He can even keep his nuclear weapons. The US out of South-Korea would be the ultimate dream for Kimmy-boy.

Oh, and Annoyed -- wait until those workers realize that the American market is but a blip on the horizon of trade and their stuff ain't going anywhere else anymore.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

It's a waste of time FH. International business is beyond his understanding
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                It's a waste of time FH. International business is beyond his understanding
                I would venture to say far more than that is beyond his comprehension.
                sigpic

Comment

True but I don't want to waste my vacation listing it all
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

True but I don't want to waste my vacation listing it all
                    Very true!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                      I would venture to say far more than that is beyond his comprehension.
                      Well, let's just say that someone isn't comprehending things too well.

Comment

So you finally admitted it
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

So you finally admitted it
                          Certainly. I freely admit that you and some other folks around here have problems with comprehension.

More seriously, we disagree on issues. Why do you feel the need to stoop to insults?

Comment

Because it's clear you dismiss any reason or facts that disagree with your views. I always mock ignorance
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                              Ya know what? I'm not surprised that Trumps trade policies are pissing other countries off. For decades, the US has been involved in free trade deals such as NAFTA and similar that benefit other nations workers, to the detriment of our own workers. We've been outsourcing our jobs for a long time.
                              Let me make something clear to you.
                              Free trade agreements are not designed to help -workers-, get this stupid notion out of your head.
                              They are designed primarily to help free trade businesses, and secondarily, consumers.
                              The worker gets stiffed either way, but at least their Cost of Living goes down.
                              Those other countries stand to lose the advantages these deals have given them, so I can understand why they're not happy.
                              A rather myopic viewpoint.

Too freakin' bad.
                              For your workers, yes.
                              From the perspective of the US worker, it's long past time we looked after our own workers interests.
                              You think isolationism and running an Autarky is going to help you?
                              And those workers are a key block that voted for Trump; I'm not going to be surprised if they continue to support Trump and the Republicans this fall. The Democrats think they're gonna have a walk into Congress this fall, they may find themselves quite surprised on Wed. AM because of these people's support which somehow doesn't seem to show in polling data, just as they were surprised in 2016.
                              I am never surprised what low information people do, they tend to think knowing what you are talking about is wrong.
                              Hell, even I didn't expect Trump to win.
                              I did, I did not underestimate low information and easily manipulated people.
                              sigpic
                              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Because it's clear you dismiss any reason or facts that disagree with your views. I always mock ignorance
                                As do I...I wonder if Annoyed is a flat-earther?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X