• Show
Clear All

I'm almost ready to move in FH
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      I'm almost ready to move in FH
      We just cleaned the whole place, so you won't fall over any stray cat toys (at the moment anyway).
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

It will be great to leave the cat I am currently watching
        PH will confirm how the cat wants to kill me
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          And if all goes well, they're going to make your healthcare 5 times more expensive.
          Rejoice!
          If you're talking about the bill in the senate, I doubt that's going to get out of the Senate. Whatever they eventually can pass will have to be reconciled with the House bill, which isn't on all that solid ground either.

Whatever they can eventually pass into law, I doubt it's going to resemble what is under consideration now.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
            Yeah, let's have some fun.
            Trump admitted that the Russians hacked the election today, in order to help him become president (collusion sauce not a sure thing), only because he thinks he can blame Obama for not doing enough to stop it from happening.
            Trumps right for once, Obama should have told everyone and dropped that turd in the bowl where it belongs -instead- of following some form of ethics of not wanting to influence the election the same way the Russians were.
            Could have been worse. It could have been the Ozzies that hacked it. Worse cause that place is full of... well CRAZY OZZIES! Nothing but a bunch of degenerate CRIMINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!

And CRIMINALS normally vote for Leftist Politicians.

It is a Fact.
            I like Sharky
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
              If you're talking about the bill in the senate, I doubt that's going to get out of the Senate. Whatever they eventually can pass will have to be reconciled with the House bill, which isn't on all that solid ground either.

Whatever they can eventually pass into law, I doubt it's going to resemble what is under consideration now.

I don't deny that ACA has been a bit of a mess, though as Gatefan would point out a lot of it is due to sabotage on behalf or your messiah and the republican congress. Personally ever since Womble explained his country's system, I kinda have grown to really like basic premise of that system. It's not without its problems, but it's problems are a lot more manageable and less horrible.

https://ldi.upenn.edu/news/overview-...th-care-system

We could establish a basic healthcare coverage just like Israel's basic package system, mainly geared towards small procedures, and preventative/diagnostic care and subsidizing medication and other procedures most likely to be needed. It'd be like liability coverage in car insurance. Insurance companies would then provide extra packages. Allow insurers to go beyond state boundaries among a few other adjustments (like figuring out what to do with medicaid/medicare).
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

You know as well as I do the results of the election last fall. The EC system was in place, and both parties knew it in advance.
                Accept the facts. The Republicans won.
                I know he won according to the rules, he is your legitimate leader. You also know the results, the voters did not vote for him, yet you and others keep forgetting that.
                sigpic
                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
                  Lets have some FUN with a Topic...

CaliFunny Boycotts Public Funded Travel to 8 States!

http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-...157688724.html

2 Points..
                  1. Proud My State is on the Boycott List!
                  2. They didn't stop travel for the State School Sports Teams...Seems kind of like a HYPOCRITE type thing to do ....if you ask me..
                  And when i read that article elsewhere, i'd love to know.. IF THOSE travels are 'non-essential', why would they even be taken in the first place?? Its just like when the govt shuts down, and they send all "Non-essential workers home". WELL if they are non-essential, why are they on the payroll in the first place..

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                    I know he won according to the rules, he is your legitimate leader. You also know the results, the voters did not vote for him, yet you and others keep forgetting that.
                    Thank Jebus we are a Republic and not a Pron to self destructive Democracy. That and also be thankful we aren't what ever type of Liberal Loonyness Gubmin the Ozzies are baked out to...
                    I like Sharky
                    sigpic

Comment

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-k...42d58176ebb0cd
                      sigpic

Comment

Thank Jebus we are a Republic and not a Pron to self destructive Democracy. That and also be thankful we aren't what ever type of Liberal Loonyness Gubmin the Ozzies are baked out to...
                        Isn't that supposed to be "Aussies" ? If you're gonna insult GF, at least do it right.

Comment

Isn't that supposed to be "Aussies" ? If you're gonna insult GF, at least do it right.
                          But it is more fun to say OZZIES then Aussies.

So you are a big North Korea Supporter I take then GF?

That explains a lot about you if true.
                          I like Sharky
                          sigpic

Comment

It's a question of mind over matter Annoyed. I don't mind what fly says, he simply does not matter.
                            sigpic

Comment

But it is more fun to say OZZIES then Aussies.

So you are a big North Korea Supporter I take then GF?

That explains a lot about you if true.
                              Nope, I just find it incredibly funny that someone as bad as Kim Jong Un looks at trump and says "damn man, you are bad news"
                              sigpic

Comment

He's the right wing Soul, it's what he does.
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X