Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But I am not a "Trump Supporter". At least not until His winning was a sure thing and I could use it to rub the noses of the Loser-crats in it .

Here is some more FUN reading.

https://www.illinoispolicy.org/repor...ension-crisis/
    I like Sharky
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
      But I am not a "Trump Supporter". At least not until His winning was a sure thing and I could use it to rub the noses of the Loser-crats in it .

Here is some more FUN reading.

https://www.illinoispolicy.org/repor...ension-crisis/
      Originally posted by source
      2. Politicians use pensions as a political slush fund. In 1994, Gov. Jim Edgar created a culture of kicking the can down the road when he enacted legislation that pushed state pension contributions far into the future – through 2045. Since then, Illinois politicians have borrowed, skipped payments and taxed to fund pensions rather than seek comprehensive reforms. As a result, the state’s 2015 pension shortfall has skyrocketed to $111 billion.
      Hey wanna guess what party this genius belongs to?
      I'll give you a hint, the same party that put 2 wars on the USA card and sent you into a recession.

Originally posted by source
      Moving from pensions to defined-contribution retirement plans for government workers is the only way to solve the state’s colossal pension woes. The Institute has long supported moving all government workers to 401(k)-style retirement plans. In 2013, members of the General Assembly proposed landmark bills that provided that government workers would be paid everything they’ve earned so far in the pension system and started a 401(k)-style system – modeled on the self-managed plans for state-university professors in which 18,000 employees are enrolled – for all benefits going forward.
      Wanna guess what party did that?

Please, keep bringing the ammo fly
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Porky pigs galore!!
        https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...pgtype=article
        sigpic

Comment

It's all fake news. Let me tell you, I know news. Real news you wouldn't believe
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Oh go on Jelly...

Thrill Me!
            I like Sharky
            sigpic

Comment

Where's all those jobs Trump promised?

Carrier / Ford what's going on?
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                Where's all those jobs Trump promised?

Trump is more full of **** than a outback outhouse?
                sigpic

Comment

Seems that most of the Big Wigs for both Companies lean towards the Left Side of the Political Spectrum so it is most likely that they are sabotaging their own companies futures to push the political desires of their Democrat Masters.

I like Sharky
                  sigpic

Comment

Seems that most of the Big Wigs for both Companies lean towards the Left Side of the Political Spectrum
                    hear that folks? left wing corporate$!
                    why not communist capitalists while we're at it
                    Last edited by SoulReaver; 26 June 2017, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                      And you don't consider Clinton's attempt to circumvent official supervision of her activities by using that private server for public business a serious matter?
                      did those activities involve financial fraud personal gain or high treason ie. anything to do with corruption? no? then why should we give a flying f about it?

Or are you just willing to give her a pass on that because you support her positions?
                      I know neocons are simple minded for the most part but you really can't tell the difference between "I'm with her" & "I'm against him"?

Clinton would probably have been "less dangerous" then Trump. Mainly because she would have surrendered the entire Nation to the first threat to it
                      as opposed to surrendering the nation to it's oldest & most powerful threat?

Comment

Seems that most of the Big Wigs for both Companies lean towards the Left Side of the Political Spectrum so it is most likely that they are sabotaging their own companies futures to push the political desires of their Democrat Masters.

Wow that's some real mental gymnastics there...... O M G
                        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Nah, just stupid.
                          sigpic

Comment

americans will need gymnastics in the next years (emphasis on bending over)
                            Last edited by SoulReaver; 26 June 2017, 02:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                              did those activities involve financial fraud personal gain or high treason ie. anything to do with corruption? no? then why should we give a flying f about it?
                              In the US, unless classified secret, the activities of public officials such as Secretary of State are subject to official and public oversight. Her conducting govt. business on private email accounts and a private mail server avoids that oversight. You really don't see a problem with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                                Clinton was a warhawk, it's one of the key reasons a lot of people on the left did not like her, and her staring WW3 was a continuous theme of republicans. If you had two brain cells to rub togeather, you would know this.
                                At least they have a rational, peaceloving president in the White Hou.... wait, there's that thing with North-Korea, isn't there? And Jared pissing off Abbas. And also, that thing with Teheran and London... and ... yeah, never mind.

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                                Some "light" reading:
                                https://medium.com/@Amy_Siskind
                                Ah, the woman who makes the lists.

Off to Mexico and China -- why do you ask?

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                                americans will need gymnastics in the next years (emphasis on bending over)
                                No, no bending. They might hurt their backs and chances are it won't be covered under their new (non-existing) healthcare.

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                                In the US, unless classified secret, the activities of public officials such as Secretary of State are subject to official and public oversight. Her conducting govt. business on private email accounts and a private mail server avoids that oversight. You really don't see a problem with that?
                                Unlike the Don blabbing it out on his twitter feed or in meetings with foreign powers.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X