X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
    Ooops! My bad...I forgot about that!
    Teeheehee.
    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
      Teeheehee.
      Maybe we can download it to their iPods?
      sigpic

Comment

Maybe we can download it to their iPods?
        These people would be burning their iPods like the Luddites that they are. Remember, progressivism is bad.
        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!

sigpic

Comment

These people would be burning their iPods like the Luddites that they are. Remember, progressivism is bad.
          Ahhh...yes...there is that.

I honestly wonder where Republican Party scratched up this hoard of Presidential contenders? They have Romney (Romney care, moderate, Mormon, lier, corporate raider/job killer), Santorum ( two term pork barrel U.S. Senator, unregistered lobbiest, Roman Catholic, bashes gays, minorities, the poor), Gingrich (lobbiest, insider former Speaker of the house, divorced three times, draft dodger), Paul (professional, U.S. Congressman, legalize drugs and prostitution, bring all troops home), Perry (send troops back into Iraq, attack Iran, end publicly funded education, end social security and medicare), Huntsman (soft on China, former ambassador to China, Mormon, pull troops out of Afghanistan). So, which is the lesser evil in that party??? The lists after their names are from their rivals not me.
          sigpic

Comment

See, I'd be fine with Huntsman or Paul. He actually understands the diplomatic relationship between the US and China, which is something extremely important. Romney flip-flops far too much for a reliable candidate. I find that he'll say anything to get himself elected. Santorum is his namesake, spewing santorum from his mouth daily. Ugh. My taste is too refined for Gingrich, a man who has cheated on both of his former wives, the second "cheat" while Gingrich was spearheading the investigation into Clinton's Lewinsky scandal. Hypocrite. Also, he's a prat during the debates. "I don't think you're asking the right question" or "I don't like the question". Just answer the damn question, then object to it. All he is doing is avoiding answering the question. Perry is a moron. I shouldn't have to expound on him to tell you why he is. Which leaves...Paul and Huntsman. Paul is far too drastic for the Republican party, and Huntsman is seen as a Romney 2.0.

sigpic

Comment

See, I'd be fine with Huntsman or Paul. He actually understands the diplomatic relationship between the US and China, which is something extremely important. Romney flip-flops far too much for a reliable candidate. I find that he'll say anything to get himself elected. Santorum is his namesake, spewing santorum from his mouth daily. Ugh. My taste is too refined for Gingrich, a man who has cheated on both of his former wives, the second "cheat" while Gingrich was spearheading the investigation into Clinton's Lewinsky scandal. Hypocrite. Also, he's a prat during the debates. "I don't think you're asking the right question" or "I don't like the question". Just answer the damn question, then object to it. All he is doing is avoiding answering the question. Perry is a moron. I shouldn't have to expound on him to tell you why he is. Which leaves...Paul and Huntsman. Paul is far too drastic for the Republican party, and Huntsman is seen as a Romney 2.0.
              No, you don't...I've had well over a decade of Perry's idiocy in Texas...
              sigpic

Comment

No, you don't...I've had well over a decade of Perry's idiocy in Texas...
                That sounds quite unfortunate. Just wait if he become President!

sigpic

Comment

That sounds quite unfortunate. Just wait if he become President!
                  I don't think there is a chance of that. I think he just doesn't like the fact that he's lost. I mean he came in 5th in Iowa.
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't think there is a chance of that. I think he just doesn't like the fact that he's lost. I mean he came in 5th in Iowa.
                    I think if he continues to get low places, he'll drop out after South Carolina. And unless Huntsman gets 3rd in New Hampshire, I doubt that he'll stay for long either.

sigpic

Comment

I think if he continues to get low places, he'll drop out after South Carolina. And unless Huntsman gets 3rd in New Hampshire, I doubt that he'll stay for long either.
                      I just got a laugh out of Perry after Iowa...he said he was going back to Texas to "think." It made me wonder why he'd not done some thinking before hand??
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't like any of the candidates, but of the lot, Ron Paul seems to be the most competent, and most principled.

Not that I agree with all of his principles.
                        My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

Originally posted by Goose View Post
                          I don't like any of the candidates, but of the lot, Ron Paul seems to be the most competent, and most principled.

I agree with your assessment.
                          sigpic

Comment

I just got a laugh out of Perry after Iowa...he said he was going back to Texas to "think." It made me wonder why he'd not done some thinking before hand??
                            I'm not surprised. He was more or less hyped into the race, because so many people were talking about it. He probably thought that the support would last through the primaries/caucuses. He was wrong, of course. Shooting star indeed. Bright, then burned out.

Originally posted by Goose View Post

Yes, Ron Paul stays consistent, and that why he's a preferable candidate to Romney. You choose him, you know he'll stand up for his values. Now if only Obama had that backbone...

sigpic

Comment

I'm not surprised. He was more or less hyped into the race, because so many people were talking about it. He probably thought that the support would last through the primaries/caucuses. He was wrong, of course. Shooting star indeed. Bright, then burned out.
                              Perry doesn't even know what the schools in Texas teach. I remember he made the comment that we teach creationism and evolution in TX...which we don't. The man just had no sense what so ever.
                              sigpic

Comment

Perry doesn't even know what the schools in Texas teach. I remember he made the comment that we teach creationism and evolution in TX...which we don't. The man just had no sense what so ever.
                                Yeah...you just teach creationism, right?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X