This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Yeah, these days they just take health care away, decide what women can do with their bodies and beat the living crap out of them.
    Times have changed so much.

Do you mean transvestite or transwomen/men? Or just any guy wearing a skirt -- Jaden Smith has some funky fashion styles. He recently went to an awards show wearing high heels -- mad respect

Err... ...looks down at pants: zipper in the front in the "u-know-where-spot"

There fixed it for you, and if you can tell me where in the blazes she's hiding those boxers in this dress, you're really good.

Controversy?

Would be far better if man/woman opened their eyes a little further, and respected one another a little better.

You should not call the kettle black, pot.

You literally have no shame, do you?

You'd think you at least would have an ounce of respect for the many women who are fighting for your rights and your freedoms. They chose to serve their country with ****in' honor.

Who are you to judge their decision? Or to say that they act masculine?

Your gender stereotyping is hilarious... and outdated.
    It's amazing how someone so utterly devoted to a religion that preaches peace and love to all mankind could find so many exceptions to its central premise.

And I've never seen pants with a zipper on the side.. Must be an old people thing..

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed
      But that isn't the way it should work. If women want "equality", they have to take the whole package, they shouldn't be able to cherry pick the parts they like and ignore the parts they don't like. Otherwise, it's just hypocritical.
      Men made the rules.

Your white male majority Republican Party believe women don't have the right to decide what happens to their own bodies. Try being a woman who wishes to be sterilised (for medical reasons) and being told that you can't do that because you might meet a man one day who wants to have kids. They're effectively saying that women's bodies belong to men they haven't even met yet.

So why would they believe women should be allowed in combat? What if their uniforms become undone and their irresistible, distracting shoulders are exposed?! The menfolk won't be able to concentrate!

You see it every day in US schools. Girls with shoulders distracting the poor male students from their studies.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
        Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
        But that isn't the way it should work. If women want "equality", they have to take the whole package, they shouldn't be able to cherry pick the parts they like and ignore the parts they don't like. Otherwise, it's just hypocritical.
        Men made the rules.

Your white male majority Republican Party believe women don't have the right to decide what happens to their own bodies. Try being a woman who wishes to be sterilised (for medical reasons) and being told that you can't do that because you might meet a man one day who wants to have kids. They're effectively saying that women's bodies belong to men they haven't even met yet.

So why would they believe women should be allowed in combat? What if their uniforms become undone and their irresistible, distracting shoulders are exposed?! The menfolk won't be able to concentrate!

You see it every day in US schools. Girls with shoulders distracting the poor male students from their studies.
        I had deleted the post PH was referring to, having realized I had already replied to SGalisa. Sorry for the continuity disruption. =)

Comment

That means PH won

*sits on bacon throne*

Comment

Men made the rules.

I think that is what military strategists call a diversion
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

That means PH won

*sits on bacon throne*
              PH cannot win.
              *cooks the throne in a deep fryer*

Comment

You have violated my bacon. This means war.

*pushes Annoyed down*

As everyone knows, when old people fall down they can't get back up. No one help him.

*walks away*
                Jelgate is right

Comment

You mean it can get more violated than PH sitting on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                    Annoyed, Garkhal, Jelgate and GF agree.
                    We are doomed DOOMED!!
                    MUAHAHAHA.. We have been planning it for years.. Now our evil work will come to fruition!

Songbird -- is that to be seen in a negative light or a positive?
                    Does that refer to him as singing like a canary, spilling the beans, ...? Or is it a different interpretation.
                    Spilling the beans. From a # of sites i have looked at which talks about his service, and his comrades, THEY are the ones saying "he lived it up in nice accomodations while a POW, cause he was singing to the Enemy, and it was only cause the Code of Conduct had not been in place till AFTER the whole North Korean debacle, that he was saved from getting courts marshalled for doing so."

If #45 cared for the Americans he wouldn't be putting incompetant people in places they have no business. He wouldn't be out chasing golf balls on the green.
                    And how did #44 care for the US people?

Comment

We should go back to what #1 wanted
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

http://www.smh.com.au/world/trump-re...15-gw5jh1.html
                        sigpic
                        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

http://www.smh.com.au/world/fake-but...15-gw5ikm.html
                          sigpic

Comment

hillary-butheremails1.jpg
                            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...699331?lang=en

sigpic

Comment

White House response:
                                http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid..._is_false.html

Unfortunately, WaPo never said that trump compromised sources, so McMaster is just blowing hot air with his defence.
                                I'm sure he will enjoy his retirement.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X