Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, Comey was fired because of a non partisan suggestion from the new Democratic assistant AG, right?

Not according to trump:
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.1b1ab393bf40

oops...........
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

We all know he was fired because Trump is trying to make the investigation into his connections to Russia go away..

But he's so incompetent he can't even stick to his own cover story. He thinks no one can see what he's doing..
      Last edited by Pharaoh Hamenthotep; 11 May 2017, 02:50 PM.

Comment

This might be Richard Nixon all over again. The 18 minute firing instead of the 18 minute gap.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
          This might be Richard Nixon all over again. The 18 minute firing instead of the 18 minute gap.
          The question is, will the Republicans have the guts to do what they did with Nixon?
          sigpic

Comment

If they've got solid proof? Absolutely. If you recall, Trump attacked the "establishment" Republicans pretty hard last year. But his support level among republican voters was very high, so they couldn't say much at the time. If they've got him by the short & curlies, well, what did Kahn say about Revenge?

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
              If they've got solid proof? Absolutely. If you recall, Trump attacked the "establishment" Republicans pretty hard last year. But his support level among republican voters was very high, so they couldn't say much at the time. If they've got him by the short & curlies, well, what did Kahn say about Revenge?
              In other words, they have no courage for your OWN people, merely their own sense of self preservation?
              That's fine for anyone not living in the US, we can claim self preservation, because we have no say, no real say in what you folks do, all we can do is observe. For one of your own major parties though, isn't that just a tad pathetic?
              sigpic

Comment

It's the same thing that he did on election campaign
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
                  I like how Trump keeps messing with the Press. They are more fun when they are all grouchy with their panties in a pinch.
                  IMO the lame strea media would be that way no matter what trump's doing.. JUST THAT he's president is enough to get their panties in a bunch..

That may be the case, but they then affect your election.
                  Sounds like foreign interference to me.
                  AND?? WE do it all the time to foreign countries. BUT it's all of a sudden wrong/bad that THEY do the same to us?

However, I'm going to assume, there was no hacking of the actual machines, though it has been proven it is possible (I hope, you at least gave that article a look -- the other was purely informative, hadn't even seen the banner).
                  Falcon, if i remember rightly, WE linked something similar back before the election, to show just how easily they can be hacked, in one of our attempts to show how dems DO like their voter fraud..

No matter the reason, hacking is against the law.
                  Then why is snowden and others held up in such high regard by a lot of liberals??

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                    In other words, they have no courage for your OWN people, merely their own sense of self preservation?
                    That's fine for anyone not living in the US, we can claim self preservation, because we have no say, no real say in what you folks do, all we can do is observe. For one of your own major parties though, isn't that just a tad pathetic?
                    You can find that behavior in politicians of all stripes. That congressional seat provides a very good living to its occupant. They don't want to give that up.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      IMO the lame strea media would be that way no matter what trump's doing.. JUST THAT he's president is enough to get their panties in a bunch..

Funny, that's what people said about the "conservative" media in regards to Obama...

AND?? WE do it all the time to foreign countries. BUT it's all of a sudden wrong/bad that THEY do the same to us?
                      I find this line of reasoning incredibly troubling. And how exactly does our government influence the free elections of liberal democracies?

Then why is snowden and others held up in such high regard by a lot of liberals??
                      You might be thinking of Libertarians there...
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

What, you think we are so innocent?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                          I find this line of reasoning incredibly troubling. And how exactly does our government influence the free elections of liberal democracies?
                          The long history of the U.S. interfering with elections elsewhere

While the days of its worst behavior are long behind it, the United States does have a well-documented history of interfering and sometimes interrupting the workings of democracies elsewhere. It has occupied and intervened militarily in a whole swath of countries in the Caribbean and Latin America and fomented coups against democratically elected populists.

Comment

The US doing it is WHY people around the world have a dim view of the US, right?
                            So why do people in the US not care about it being done to them?
                            sigpic

Comment

https://www.vox.com/2017/5/11/156282...y-fired-russia

God he sounds so childish.....
                              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/11/po...rump-russians/

The RUSSIANS TRICKED US!!!

My gods, what will it take??
                                You right leaning folks were correct, you are not living under an attempted dictatorship, just an absolute idiocracy, one you voted for, and continue to defend.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X