This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
    why not? they get cable TV and gymnasiums and basketball courts after all...

bring back the chain gangs I say....the government could save a ton of money using them to, say, build the fence we so desperately need along our borders instead of hiring law-abiding people they'd have to pay
    same crap here. Probably even worse
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

http://www.cracked.com/article_19489...-problems.html

No. 3.
      My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        Makes me embarrased to be living in Texas.
        hey look at it this way: even if they don't execute <the> culprit, at least they'll have executed <a> culprit - a "proxy" of sorts; this way the real culprit remains free, but, since someone else takes his place, two wrongs make a right and thus Justice is served! (US conservatism in a nutshell :-)
        Last edited by SoulReaver; 07 November 2011, 09:51 AM.

Comment

That was good.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
            I understand. Prisoners should drink only water, not a pepsi
            yeah....bring back the bread and water meals too....that's all prisoners deserve....not the 5-star fare they're getting now

Comment

But there's also another theory, which is that blue is the universal color of "Holy ****! Cops!" and the blanket of blue keeps people on their best behavior because they subconsciously feel that they might be busted by the cheese at any time.
              lol...if that's the explanation, wouldn't the number of rogue cops have gone up at the same time?
              blue being the "relax" colour makes more sense (this was known for a while, blue is for sleep, yellow for alertness & red for action (green is probably lust))

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                yeah....bring back the bread and water meals too....that's all prisoners deserve....not the 5-star fare they're getting now
                So speaks the man who has quite obviously never seen the inside of a jail nor eaten a bite of that fare...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                  lol...if that's the explanation, wouldn't the number of rogue cops have gone up at the same time?
                  blue being the "relax" colour makes more sense (this was known for a while, blue is for sleep, yellow for alertness & red for action (green is probably lust))
                  IDK, red seems pretty lustful to me.
                  sigpic
                  http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                  http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

So speaks the man who has quite obviously never seen the inside of a jail nor eaten a bite of that fare...
                    I never wanna see the inside of a jail or taste the fare...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                      I never wanna see the inside of a jail or taste the fare...
                      Not a pretty sight. It is possible at some jails to arrange a sort of "tour" particularly for students - a "scared straight" kind of experience. Also, once or twice a year we have had prisoners from the State Correctional Facilities come and talk to our kids.
                      sigpic

Comment

Not a pretty sight. It is possible at some jails to arrange a sort of "tour" particularly for students - a "scared straight" kind of experience. Also, once or twice a year we have had prisoners from the State Correctional Facilities come and talk to our kids.
                        I could see that being a good deterrent.
                        sigpic

Comment

I like that idea.

Comment

I went on a tour of a prison when i was little. Wasnt scary. It was maximum security prison, all shiny and nice, clean and......ok, i admit it, it was for the opening of the prison, it was free of bad guys, so of course it was clean and shiny Went back a few years ago though, tis certainly not a nice place, like i said, its a maximum security prison, its full of murderers, pedos and terrorists. If thats 5 star luxury fare, then i dont ever want to be rich.
                            sigpic

Comment

And in other news....

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/hate...hes-synagogue/

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/flor...w-day-lawsuit/

Comment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-15630789

Good for Poland.
                                If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                                Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                                If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                                Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Working...
                                X