This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    I have held my views on trade, illegal immigration, and many other hotbutton issues of the day since long before Trump came on the scene. It would be more accurate to to say that there is finally someone on the national stage who is saying what I and others like me have been saying for a long time.
    Hell, Ross Perot had the trade issue nailed in 1992 with his "giant sucking sound" way back in 1992. If you search for my posts on the topic of illegal immigration back when I first came to this board, I've had the same stance since way before my first post here, or before Trump was a political figure. Immigration reform should consist of ejecting every single illegal as the first step and preventing any more from sneaking in.
    They are not illegal immigrants, they are Alternative citizens.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Or how about you look at it this way. You're banning refugees. People fleeing the horrors of war, looking for a better way of life. They can't stay where they were from because it's been bombed to ****.

You're not being hard on terrorism, or the causes of terrorism. You're banning the victims of terrorism. For an easy win back home.

It doesn't help anyone.

I thought you were Pro-Life?

Land of the Free, Home of the Brave? Send the Statue of Liberty back to France. You don't deserve it any more if you think Trump is going to help anyone but himself.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        Like what? And how is it saying something treasonous would be impeachable, but actually DOING it (like obama sending arms to ISIS via 'supporting those rebel groups") was not??

And GF.. When did that site supposedly conduct said poll?? I have never heard/seen any emails (or phone calls) asking would i support it or not..

So you happen to have a crystal ball there, telling you all of this? How the fark do you know this with such a certainty??

IMO it seems some of you guys are so rabidly against trump, you are WANTING him to fail, just so you can go "we told ya", and are not even willing to give him a try.
        Were you willing to give Hillary a try?
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          Like what? And how is it saying something treasonous would be impeachable, but actually DOING it (like obama sending arms to ISIS via 'supporting those rebel groups") was not??
          cept those rebel groups are the enemies of ISIS

Putin on the other hand supports ISIS so if the LSOS supports Putin that makes him the traitor for indirectly supporting the worst islamist terrorist group & he should be impeached for that

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
            The way things were in 1992 doesn't really apply to the world of 2017..
            You sure about that? NAFTA was a product of the early 90's. And middle class jobs have been vanishing overseas for longer than that. It's long past time somebody did something about it.

A human being is not illegal. You can say someone is living in the US illegally, or without papers. But to label a race illegal, that's exactly how it started in Germany. Make them the scapegoat for all the country's ills. Exclude them from holding certain positions, withhold rights, step by step.. make life harder for them. Put them on a registry. Make them wear ID tags.
            You know damned well that I'm talking about people living in this country illegally. And tell me again, what part of "illegal" is beyond your understanding?

This is completely different than what the Nazi's did, declaring otherwise legal residents to be illegal solely on the basis of their religion. Your attempt at comparing them fails.

Comment

I do believe some legal visa holders got turned away.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                I do believe some legal visa holders got turned away.
                And any Muslim with a Green Card who was out of the country when the order passed. Even Muslim-Canadians with ties to the black-listed countries are banned from the US.

Comment

And any Muslim with a Green Card who was out of the country when the order passed. Even Muslim-Canadians with ties to the black-listed countries are banned from the US.
                  They can easily just walk across the US-Canadian border.
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep
                    They could last week..
                    No, I mean, literally drive out away from a city close to the border and take a hike until they pass the border and that's it. They're in. There's nothing much preventing people from crossing that border.
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                      They can easily just walk across the US-Canadian border.
                      Build a wall!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Pink Floyd- Another Brick in the Wall
                        sigpic

Comment

It works on multiple levels as well.

"we don't need no education" - Betsy DeVos
                          sigpic

Comment

Remember a week ago when I said that the tech sector would not stand for this BS?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/29/t...-to-anger.html
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                              Hasnt someone joined his ****ter account, go ask where hes hid the aliens, not the illegal ones, well yea they are illegal, but i meant the ones from space

I think someone should do just that. It would be glorious.
                              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I am educating myself on how immigration affects people.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2958932
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X