• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooh look someone mad at the alphabet agencies

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...cture-cia.html

and

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/3142...e-cuts-to-dni/

The CIA has become too bloated and political... Oh my.

They also want to move the US embassy into the disputed part of Israel........ Seriously what's up with that?
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      How so??

If someone's commiting a crime in my house, that is a far cry from someone out in public smoking in a designated area, and someone else being ok to assault him (or her) just cause they dislike smokers/smoking...

Especially since that argument was during periods of criminals LOOTING. And last i looked looters were fully authorized to be shot by the law..
      Only if your own life is threatened
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        And everyone wonders why ancestry.com took one look at the genealogy of this place and gave us our money back.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

So who heard/saw about that group of 4 late teen blacks, beating up the white special needs teen.. Glad to see the DA is pushing for hate crime charges..

Comment

Texas has filed an Anti-LGBT bill.. (trans people in the restrooms again). They're calling it the Women's Privacy Act.

I'm surprised they waited this long.. Now we just have to wait and see which states are next to jump on the bandwagon.

People will die if this passes.

They're planning to remove the ethics committee too.. so who will stand in the way?
            Last edited by Pharaoh Hamenthotep; 05 January 2017, 12:39 PM.

Comment

To be fair, Trump did take a swipe at the GOP for trying to gut the ethics committee and they back-peddled on that pretty quick.
              sigpic
              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

But where will the servers go PH?
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                  To be fair, Trump did take a swipe at the GOP for trying to gut the ethics committee and they back-peddled on that pretty quick.
                  Because he has other priorities right now. He's postponed it. But now that the suggestion is out there people won't be as shocked when he actually does it.

It's all part of the plan. They backpedalled so quickly because they wanted to test what kind of reaction they would get.

It will come back again later. This is how Trump operates. He wears people down until they just give up fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    But where will the servers go PH?
                    Silicon Heaven?

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                      Because he has other priorities right now. He's postponed it. But now that the suggestion is out there people won't be as shocked when he actually does it.

It's all part of the plan. They backpedalled so quickly because they wanted to test what kind of reaction they would get.

It will come back again later. This is how Trump operates. He wears people down until they just give up fighting.
                      I won't argue that, I was just pointing out that he did it PH.
                      sigpic

Comment

Silicon Heaven?
                        Where is that?
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

It's where all the calculators go

Comment

It's where all the calculators go
                            Pearls before swine PH.
                            sigpic

Comment

But PH is swine
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Not in this case.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X