Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Who's acting strange?
    someone in the neighbourhood
    who you gonna call?

Comment

Who's acting strange?
      He has a list of names.. but it's buried so deep no one will ever read it...

Comment

And I have the best lists! I know more about lists than Santa Claus does!

Comment

Who's acting Strange?
          benedict cumberbatch

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
            no different from the TNT scenario then
            energy is energy

likewise when you press the car pedal a tiny bit of (biochemical) energy moves 2 tons of (mass) energy, how's that for efficiency
            It's sad that you think you're being smart:

http://www.aie.org.au/AIE/Energy_Inf...rformance.aspx

For example, at a COP of 3, one watt of motor power in will produce 3 watts of cooling at the evaporator and 4 watts of heating at the condensor.
            But now i realize it's called a Coefficient of Performance because of people like you.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
              benedict cumberbatch
              LOL -- smart.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                It's sad that you think you're being smart:

http://www.aie.org.au/AIE/Energy_Inf...rformance.aspx

But now i realize it's called a Coefficient of Performance because of thanks to people like you.
                that's more like it
                (call it "efficiency" on a scientific forum & see how they react)

in datacenters the cooling method required is more like air-conditioning & notoriously costly hence why arctic climates are a popular choice

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!
                  http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/05/ny...osts.html?_r=0

Yo Annoyed, how you liking the notion of your tax dollars to the tune of 28 million being used to provide security for Trump when he does not pay taxes?
                  Getting something from the system without paying into the system, I thought you folks were against stuff like that.
                  sigpic
                  ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                  A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                  The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Or the entire Goldman Sachs director team which is now going to ruin the economy instead of just their bank -- remember that financial crisis back in Oh 8.

Comment

Or the entire Goldman Sachs director team which is now going to ruin the economy instead of just their bank -- remember that financial crisis back in Oh 8.
                      It gets better!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/09/us...ransition.html
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                        *Looks back a few posts*
                        And I thought they were strange when they were acting like Democrats.
                        Like this?
                        http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/12/0...llege-campuses

Poor snowflakes.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                          ROFLMAO!!!
                          http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/05/ny...osts.html?_r=0

Yo Annoyed, how you liking the notion of your tax dollars to the tune of 28 million being used to provide security for Trump when he does not pay taxes?
                          Getting something from the system without paying into the system, I thought you folks were against stuff like that.
                          but I assure you aside from all this & everything else, Trump is totally anti-establishment

Comment

CEO Of EXXON Mobile as the Secretary of State -- ......

Ah, but I have another one to add -- apparently Cheeto Benito will stay executive producer or something or other on Celebrity Apprentice and will continue to make a profit of it too.
                            Remember how he didn't need the President's salary and would only take a dollar -- he doesn't need that money when he can earn triple from his business. Being president is just going to be a hobby. Bye bye America!

Originally posted by SoulReaver
                            I assure you aside from all this & everything else, Trump is totally anti-establishment
                            It's hard to tell really.

Comment

It's hard to tell really.
                              if you overlook all the signs & all he's done so far, it's crystal clear he's anti-establishment

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                                if you overlook all the signs & all he's done so far, it's crystal clear he's anti-establishment
                                I can't even stay serious reading that.

Comment

Working...
                                X