Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta agree with SR on this. There are ALWAYS losses, and mother nature ALWAYS balances her books.
    I have no doubt that some manufacturers will use various types of measurement to make the claim of 100% efficiency, but it's all hooey.

Comment

?from a thermodynamic point of view that's not 'efficiency'

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        Gotta agree with SR on this. There are ALWAYS losses, and mother nature ALWAYS balances her books.
        actually when it homes to "creating" heat it's possible to make it lossless (100% efficiency) since heat's the desired (useful) energy but that's the exception to the rule

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
          actually when it homes to "creating" heat it's possible to make it lossless (100% efficiency) since heat's the desired (useful) energy but that's the exception to the rule
          So, no energy is given off in the form of light or any thing else?

Comment

So, no energy is given off in the form of light or any thing else?
            some EM radiation but eventually even that light will (ultimately (in grand (universal) scheme of things)) be converted to heat ^^

Comment

Oh, I very much liked the story of "Continuum", but back then I was on SyFy's boards, and conversations about political topics, even in the context of TV shows were impossible. Certain moderators would censor any view coming from the right, while the lefties were allowed free reign, mostly.
              Odd, since I'm branded a leftie, I got shut down more often than not on the Syfy boards.

Originally posted by pookey View Post
              Didnt they name Angela Merkel Person of the Year as well ?
              No idea.

Hitler in 1938 apparently, and Stalin got it twice. Pope Francis and the computer.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Odd, since I'm branded a leftie, I got shut down more often than not on the Syfy boards.
                Certain moderators there were so far left they might have considered you a rightie.

Comment

Certain moderators there were so far left they might have considered you a rightie.
                  Oh dear, oh dear...

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Oh dear, oh dear...
                    Remember the old days FH when the flamers got modded? They always said they were being unfairly censored because of mod bias
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Remember the old days FH when the flamers got modded? They always said they were being unfairly censored because of mod bias
                      That's how I got suspended
                      sigpic
                      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I was wondering if this would happen:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN13W2T0
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                          So, remember when I was saying about keeping an eye on fake news??
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXQyaUkg6eA

I have seen every "right winger" here reference these sites as actual news.
                          Video removed by user so can't verify your claims..

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                          Didnt they name Angela Merkel Person of the Year as well ?
                          Yup. the Time Man of the year is for the person who has influenced things the most... FOR BETTER OR WORSE..

Better her than one of the McMann kids!

Comment

Even better is his pick to run EPA, Scott Pruitt, who has been trying to reign that agency in for a long time.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...ad-agency.html

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              Video removed by user so can't verify your claims..
                              Try this one:
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuGjK0kYBOc

Better her than one of the McMann kids!
                              Shane is quite smart, Steph, I have my doubts about given that her and paul started tanking WWE when they were in charge (at least "publicly")
                              sigpic

Comment

Bring on the wrestle puns.

Even better is his pick to run EPA, Scott Pruitt, who has been trying to reign that agency in for a long time.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...ad-agency.html
                                It's damn shame but you're loving it, as a denier yourself.

But there will be fighting -- just look at Standing Rock.
                                You idiots will loose in the end. If not by regulatiations, then by your own denial. Too bad, the rest of us will have to suffer along.

Comment

Working...
                                X