This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    Or worse, how often have we seen this or that Government site BREAK DOWN cause of being overloaded...

And in linked news,

[‘Election fraud’ begins in Florida? NBC affiliate posts election results for local race that hasn’t happened yet

"Laurel Bennet, a Republican candidate for Florida House district 86, got a rude awakening Saturday morning when a Democratic candidate running in the same race informed her that West Palm Beach NBC affiliate WPTV posted the results of the primary election — three days before the actual primary."]
    http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/08/...ned-yet-384368

[Laurel Bennett, Candidate for Florida House Representative District 86, Discovers WPTV Fake Election Results Before August 30th Election
    "On Saturday morning August 27th, Laurel was shocked to receive a phone call that the election results were already in, according to the WPTV website! As one can see in the screenshot of Google search results below, it shows Laurel Bennett receiving 45% of the vote and a little over 12K votes in the August 30th Primary!"]

http://www.wdrb.com/story/32856309/l...-30th-election
    CNN did a good piece on that today, with someone who has actually engineered election fraud. Trumps "If I loose it's because it's rigged" is a total fantasy.
    Throw them OUT, not in our jails where WE have to pay to incarcerate them.
    So, you want Trumps "immigration force" out there?
    How much are you willing to pay to get that force up and running, or do you want the police to do it?
    I have also heard of those stories.. More from the Europe area, than here in the states so far..
    Of course, it has actually happened.

If it wasn't for the income of rent from my first house, i would barely be keepig my head above 'water' so to speak.
    So, you own 2 houses?
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by SGalisa View Post
      Are you referring to the USA or somewhere else?
      If it's the USA, it seems our executive Admin is pushing thru whatever they can to make it either easier if Hillary gets in (and start enforcing things pronto), or harder (to start the repeal processes) if Trump gets voted in as President.

Not sure about other nations.
      I think the whole USA situation has turned into such a circus, the world might as well put the One World Gov't into control sooner, than later. At least most of us expecting this, will know what the world will be in for.. (waiting for that "told yah so" echoes to be heard in the news/radio, etc). *sigh*
      No I meant specifically my country, Australia.

I just want to know why they would try to do stuff like that. Why would you try to push stuff through without the Senate reviewing it?

In my country the Senate is supposed to be a place where legislation is passed reviewed, and if the members that make up the Senate don't like the proposed legislation they deny it. Our current govt. doesn't like this process hence the rushing.
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        So you're fine with having illegal and immigrant workers subsidizing the food industry with their labor at discount rates to keep food prices low? Because that is essentially what you're saying.
        No. Because the farmers aren't the ones setting the prices. Unless everyone's suddenly fine with massively higher food prices (and the trend is towards the exact opposite), voters will try to overturn or compensate otherwise for this decision.

Many have tried to make food prices fair again and they failed.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
          never was a proponent of "e-voting" so this news is amusing (as long as that system doesn't find its way into EU states)
          I don't know how other countries vote, but Belgium votes by way of electronic voting on closed circuits and the only way to hack them would be to physically connect with the main computer in every separate place of voting.

Belgians abroad vote by ways of snailmal.

Originally posted by Womble View Post
          http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j393/Storyteller_101/pb160829.gif[/IMG]
          LOL!

Heard that most of them will be going on *instant* welfare, etc., type of financial and housing support assistance. No jobs needed for them.
          Well, for once you heard right, except it isn't welfare.

What is it, you wonder, if it isn't welfare?

""From the date of arrival, the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) at HHS provides short-term cash and medical assistance to new arrivals, as well as case management services, English as a Foreign Language classes, and job readiness and employment services – all designed to facilitate refugees’ successful transition in the U.S., and help them to attain self-sufficiency.

What is a refugee?
          "A refugee is someone who has fled from his or her home country and cannot return because he or she has a well-founded fear of persecution based on religion, race, nationality, political opinion or membership in a particular social group. The first step for most refugees is to register with the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) in the country to which s/he has fled. UNHCR has the mandate to provide international protection to refugees. UNHCR determines if an individual qualifies as a refugee and, if so, works toward the best possible durable solution for each refugee: safe return to the home country, local integration, or third-country resettlement."

The U.S. Refugee Resettlement Program – an Overview

The United States Refugee Admissions Program (USRAP) Consultation & Worldwide Processing Priorities

Some people have been asked to give up their 2nd homes, so the refugees can do what regular renters do, but for free.
          I wonder where you heard that cause I can't find any news article on the matter, and it would be news.

I did find two cases of evictions of people who's building was repurposed as a refugee shelter in Germany.

...the world might as well put the One World Gov't into control sooner, than later. At least most of us expecting this, will know what the world will be in for.. (waiting for that "told yah so" echoes to be heard in the news/radio, etc). *sigh*
          By the way, everyone, the New World Order is the number one conspiracy theory in the US.
          I found out a couple of days ago when I was scrolling my twitterfeed and followed some funny links.

If a goldfish is taken out of its aquarium and tossed into a larger pond, it's been said to grow to its full potential.
          A goldfish in a pond will either get eaten first because of its bright colors, or grow to a size of about 10 to 15 cm. If it survives, it can get to a sizeable age of 30 but those ages have only been recorded in aquarium fish.

BTW, found some interesting tidbits on goldfish..
          "50+ Fascinating Goldfish facts"
          I worked at a store which sold goldfish -- not much I don't know about these little fishies. But a few surprises nonetheless.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
            No I meant specifically my country, Australia.

I just want to know why they would try to do stuff like that. Why would you try to push stuff through without the Senate reviewing it?

In my country the Senate is supposed to be a place where legislation is passed reviewed, and if the members that make up the Senate don't like the proposed legislation they deny it. Our current govt. doesn't like this process hence the rushing.
            If you are talking about the current POTUS, he doesn't feel that he should have to adhere to the limits placed upon the presidency by the Constitution. If Congress won't pass legislation he wants, he has no problem using executive actions to bypass the requirement that laws originate in Congress, not the Administration.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              I don't know how other countries vote, but Belgium votes by way of electronic voting on closed circuits and the only way to hack them would be to physically connect with the main computer in every separate place of voting.
              As far as i'm aware, a few EU countries tried but returned to pen and paper due to issues with (detecting) fraud.
              If you are talking about the current POTUS, he doesn't feel that he should have to adhere to the limits placed upon the presidency by the Constitution. If Congress won't pass legislation he wants, he has no problem using executive actions to bypass the requirement that laws originate in Congress, not the Administration.
              Judging by the political climate in the EU and elsewhere, people would love to have such a president. Less red tape, stuff gets done etc.

I think Spain would love some executive action right now.

Comment

Jesus H Christ.
                The mans says twice, frelling TWICE he is talking about local (Australian politics), and still at least two of you prove that Americans can't SMEGGING READ!!

Yes, let us listen to those who cannot even read a post, let alone a BOOK.
                sigpic

Comment

Ok,I misread the post.. I did say "IF", indicating that I wasn't sure.

Comment

Ok,I misread the post.. I did say "IF", indicating that I wasn't sure.
                    Yes, after he -specifically stated he was talking about Aus politics............
                    That "if" makes it all ok...........
                    It's not like he made that distinction in a stand alone line or anything, that's easy to be confused over.
                    Oh, hang on..........

I think I should start a deep conversation with fly, at least I would not have any expectations.
                    sigpic

Comment

I think he's like Beetlejuice - need to say his name three times.

Comment

Fly, FLy, FLY!!!

FLY YOU FOOLS!!
                        sigpic

Comment

*appears*

That's not the Fly signal..

*throws bacon on the grill*

*runs away*

Comment

Wait, Fly has a signal?

Is this the Fly signal?

Spoiler:

Comment

No, the fly signal has more to do with the olfactory sense.

Comment

*starts BBQ* is this the proper fly signal?

Comment

Working...
                                X