Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      I would have voted for the meteor.
      Now there's an explosive choice.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I would have voted for the meteor.
        If you vote the meteor, it will destroy all the bacon, and all the rum.
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Now there's an explosive choice.
          That would have been the beans
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
            If you vote the meteor, it will destroy all the bacon, and all the rum.
            That's a non-reason since Trump and Clinton will do that too when they destroy this country
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

That's a non-reason since Trump and Clinton will do that too when they destroy this country
              Perhaps, but I have rum and bacon here. Hillary will only destroy your supplies, a meteor will do in mine as well........
              sigpic

Comment

Will it? Given the nature of the global economy we will all be affected
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Will it? Given the nature of the global economy we will all be affected
                  Well, that is true, but even the global economy won't kill all the pigs, nor destroy the distilleries.
                  The meteor however will.
                  sigpic

Comment

The smaller critters will always survive.

Comment

I wouldn't call a pig a small critter. Now a lemening...
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                        Ummm..............
                        How many of those in the trump column are multiple violations?
                        A few i will admit. BUT can you really compare say his 'pageant scandal' with the lewinski one?
                        Or his 'purported ties to the mafia (never substantiated), with Hillary's link to Fast and Furious?

Its like saying, yea a pick pocket and a rapist are both criminals and felons.. However one is a lot worse for society than the other.

Originally posted by SGalisa View Post
                        Same issue with taking a sip of water during long distance hauls. Taking a sip of water when traffic and conditions aren't overly distracting, because otherwise horrid migraines take over--which are more distracting than if driving in heavy traffic conditions. I remember during my college years, I passed a bunch of farm fields and had such a bad hay fever attack with watery eyes and etc., that I took an allergy pill without water. Yeah, it tasted yucky, but if I didn't do something to stop the allergy attack, I would have probably never made it to my destination.
                        Dam skippy. I drink soda / ice tea ofen when driving.. It has not distracted me enough to cause ANY accident..

Originally posted by SGalisa View Post
                        Okay, just saw some other news elsewhere that is just as imperatively important. AND neither Trump NOR Pres.Obama have gone to that other state--California.
                        Neither has hillary. BUT i agree, both disasters are even with the other imo..

Well, let me put it this way, Hillary doesn't throw a tantrum or hissyfit when things aren't going her way. She behaves like an adult.
                        So you think being a lying witch is acting like an adult?

Also, tax returns... seriously, what's keeping Trumpywumpy from releasing his tax returns? What does he have to hide? Did he too receive money from the russians?
                        AS HAS BEEN SAID Several times.. HE is being audited, so can't release them at this time..

Comment

Germany to tell people to stockpile food and water in case of attacks

BERLIN - For the first time since the end of the Cold War, the German government plans to tell citizens to stockpile food and water in case of an attack or catastrophe, the Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung newspaper reported on Sunday.

Germany is currently on high alert after two Islamist attacks and a shooting rampage by a mentally unstable teenager last month. Berlin announced measures earlier this month to spend considerably more on its police and security forces and to create a special unit to counter cyber crime and terrorism.

"The population will be obliged to hold an individual supply of food for ten days," the newspaper quoted the government's "Concept for Civil Defense" - which has been prepared by the Interior Ministry - as saying.

The paper said a parliamentary committee had originally commissioned the civil defense strategy in 2012.
                          A spokesman for the Interior Ministry said the plan would be discussed by the cabinet on Wednesday and presented by the minister that afternoon. He declined to give any details on the content.

People will be required to stockpile enough drinking water to last for five days, according to the plan, the paper said.
                          This freaks me out, big time. Almost all of my family lives in Germany. Just what kind of scenario are they preparing for?

Then again, my family are former USSR citizens. They don't need the government to tell them to keep a stockpile of food, water and other basics on hand; my dad's strategic supply of tinned foods and dried wild mushrooms could probably sustain a Bundeswehr platoon for a month. He even has an "emergency suitcase"in case he needs to abruptly leave his apartment with no time to pack and prepare.
                          If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

I wouldn't call a pig a small critter. Now a lemening...
                            I was thinking more a long the lines of Cockroaches.

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                            A few i will admit. BUT can you really compare say his 'pageant scandal' with the lewinski one?
                            That was Bill's scandal, not Hillary's.

So you think being a lying witch is acting like an adult?
                            Sadly, yes. An adult and a politician.

AS HAS BEEN SAID Several times.. HE is being audited, so can't release them at this time..
                            And we stopped believing that a long time ago.

Is Donald Trump Really Being Audited by the IRS?
                            Last edited by Falcon Horus; 22 August 2016, 01:32 AM. Reason: Adding article about Trump's audit.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              Sadly, yes. An adult and a politician.
                              All politicians lie. Except trump, because hes flexible.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                                All politicians lie. Except trump, because hes flexible.

Comment

Working...
                                X