X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unhackable, and unrepairable.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

And prone to make mistakes.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        And prone to make mistakes.
        Are we talking about the machines, or Annoyed?
        sigpic

Comment

I assumed both are applicable. Are we going to ignore the cliché of old people complaining about new technology?
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

And now for a completely different twist..

I read an article today that suggested that Trump might be deliberately throwing the election.

His behavior certainly suggests it.

Comment

He's realised that he could win.. and then he would have to be the President.. He only wanted to win..

The only problem now is that he's gathered a huge following of dedicated crazy people who think he can do no wrong and will vote for him no matter what..

If his plan is to throw the election, expect him to go completely off the rails in the next few months.. But it still might not be enough..

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                And now for a completely different twist..

I read an article today that suggested that Trump might be deliberately throwing the election.

His behavior certainly suggests it.
                That sounds like something some damn lefty lame stream media outlet would say........
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                  He's realised that he could win.. and then he would have to be the President.. He only wanted to win..
                  Even before he chose a running mate, he wanted to farm out foreign AND domestic policy to his VP, so he could concentrate on "making America great again". I dunno what that is supposed to mean.
                  We should ask a surrogate.
                  Annoyed, G-man, what do you think that meant??

The only problem now is that he's gathered a huge following of dedicated crazy people who think he can do no wrong and will vote for him no matter what..
                  That's not the scary part. The scary part is what he constantly "sarcastically" says to them.
                  Obama founded ISIS, so your C-in-C is a Traitor who was never eligible to be president anyway.
                  Withdrawal from the world will be good for you!
                  Second amendment people should "do something" about Hillary if she wins!
                  I care about you and will be your voice, so get back on the plane, it's over there!
                  I care about the little guy! (which is why I screwed over those little girls who danced for me), they need to learn to live with disappointment, it's character building!
                  Thanks for clapping for saying I will take care of LG..........BTQ people, I know you republicans don't like gays.

All of this is scary, and true but the scariest thing he has done is raise the spectre of the election being rigged. If he looses -even if he is trying to throw it now-, there will be millions of Americans, who will not believe he lost fair and square, and these millions are by and large dumb, ill educated, gun nut rednecks (though, I am sure some of them are nice people), who think no other amendment matters except for the second.
                  If his plan is to throw the election, expect him to go completely off the rails in the next few months.. But it still might not be enough..
                  It's too late.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post

You need not fear. I rather suspect he's already messed his bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                      You need not fear. I rather suspect he's already messed his bed.
                      Is that a glimmer of hope?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                        Even before he chose a running mate, he wanted to farm out foreign AND domestic policy to his VP, so he could concentrate on "making America great again". I dunno what that is supposed to mean.
                        We should ask a surrogate.
                        Annoyed, G-man, what do you think that meant??
                        I think the message is that he wants to dictate overall policy & goals and leave the details to his first officer.

Comment

Nope, no hope, must have been a reflection..........
                          sigpic

Comment

What would be the point of deliberately losing?
                            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                              Because it may not be true, and the news is -supposed- to report facts?
                              True, it may NOT be factual. But have you not seen the press getting a lot more lax on 'fact checking' these days?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                                True, it may NOT be factual. But have you not seen the press getting a lot more lax on 'fact checking' these days?
                                Why do you think I abuse the crap out of politifact?
                                Why do you think I keep digging beyond the links I get given?

Really, if you are still in the Trump camp, it's not just fact checking that's failing, it's wilful ignorance, and there is no nice way to put it, you are a moron. Even the natural distaste for Hillary, which is understandable, is no longer a viable "excuse" for that level of stupidity.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X