Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What game are you playing? Tabletop, Video game, etc.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uncharted 3, played this for a couple of weeks, took me like 2-3 weeks to beat it, i totally enjoyed the game havent got all the trophies but i dont worry about trophies so much

Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary Edition, im up to level 3, i forgot how hard that level was, here i am working through levels 1 & 2 on normal thinking wow did i really have this much trouble with this game 10 years ago? and then bamb level 3 comes along

Call of Duty Black Ops - got up to the part where you have to get to the armory, in the warzone area, i must say its quite different from MW2

WWE 12 - this is what ive been playing for the last couple of days, i changed John Cena's Theme and gave him Hate Me by Saliva also teamed him with Brock Lesnar, Changed R-truth's theme to Cant be Touched by Roy Jones Jr and thinking of pushing him in universe mode, and i also completed the Villain Storyline

phew thats alot of gaming

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
    Awesomely fun, it's got new graphics and all but it keeps the original engine, so that pistol is super powerful , and I like being able to switch to the old graphics at any time, and use my kinect for various voice commands.
    Spoiler:
    Wish I had a 3D tv for the new 3D support in the game
    The Difference between now and 10 years ago is amazing hey? i like to change between 2001 and 2011 during every level, and some of the differences are amazing
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Plants vs. Zombies - It's quite addictive.

Red Dead Redemption GOTY edition - yeah I'm behind the times but I'm cheap and wait till prices drop and the possibility of GOTY/Ultimate editions to get the DLC. Picked this up for $30. The Ultimate edition of Fallout: New Vegas comes out early next year and loved Fallout 3.
      IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
        Plants vs. Zombies - It's quite addictive.
        That it is - and indirectly responsible for knackering a then new laptop!

Currently playing Mass Effect 2 for a second time. Almost finished it again.
        And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
        sigpic
        Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Played the last TOR beta test weekend and preordered it, it was AWESOME!

KOTOR and Star Wars Battlefront 2

Comment

Star Ruler
            Mount&Blade
            Portal
            Europa Universalis III
            Sword of the Stars
            http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...m/Earth001.jpg

Comment

Scratch everything else I said. Skyrim has consumed my very being.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Wwe 12

Jerry Lawler turned on Jim Ross while the were tag team champions....... wtf?
                Last edited by mr_kennedy; 01 December 2011, 01:34 PM.
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

Call of Duty: United Offensive
                  Half Life 2 re-run.
                  /edit: Going to have a look at Age of Empires Online

Just running through some games in my Steam library. Now that I'm WoW free, I want to catch up on a whole load of games that have been sitting there waiting for me to play.
                  Last edited by Missster.Freeman; 01 December 2011, 05:26 AM.
                  "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Star Wars The Old Republic, been playing since the 16th

Comment

Sim City Deluxe on my Ipad. Sure, the game has been around forever. It's just a fun yet frustrating distraction from other far more frustrating tasks.

Comment

Been playing Assassin's Creed Revelations for about the past week or two. Love it.
                        And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Finished off my...6th or 7th run through the first Mass Effect the other day.
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                            Scratch everything else I said. Skyrim has consumed my very being.
                            Indeed

< Too...

< Has become a thief in Skyrim... I have a letter from a guard about the thief PH... I think I may have stolen it from him...

It's a good thing they don't know about the 43 people PH has killed..

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                              Finished off my...6th or 7th run through the first Mass Effect the other day.
                              7TH run? holy **** im not even finished my first run
                              Last Movie Watched
                              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                              Life is Strange

Comment

7th?!? I managed two runs through the original Mass Effect, and two through Mass Effect 2 and that might just do me (or I might do one more of each ready for Mass Effect 3).

Just finished Assassin's Creed: Revelations. Very enjoyable.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X