Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What game are you playing? Tabletop, Video game, etc.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The RDOD is caused by the motherboard or something in there overheating, so if you get something to keep the 360 cool it should lessen the chance of the RROD.

I'm currently playing Star Trek Online, Transformers War for Cybertron on my PC.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
      I had the red rings of death too my first 360 had a whole lotta music on it for my wrestling games..... and i had purchased a few arcade games too sucks, my current 360 seems fine tho
      Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
      Since my 360 went RROD, I've gone back to two of my favourite PC games - Fallout 3 and TES IV: Oblivion and trying out different characters in each.
      Is the rrod thing still happening?
      sigpic
      Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
      Metal gear fan

Comment

yeah my current 360 is fine, i own a ps3 but do most of my gaming on my 360 and i havent got the RROD touch wood, my current 360 is like 4 years old had no problems with it again touch wood

Is STO a good game? im not usually one to play MMO's but it looks fun i was thinking of getting it earlier in the year
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Is STO a good game? im not usually one to play MMO's but it looks fun i was thinking of getting it earlier in the year
          Yes, it's a great game, but I would wait till the end of the year (most likely December) when they launch the update and Free to Play. Some of the changes are so big, I don't like them, just because of how I was able to play, but new players, will be fine with it.

Comment

Currently I dug out some of my older games, Empire Earth-Art of conquest, Age of Mythology-The Titans expansion, and I got my Runescape membership back. Now I just need more time.....
            sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

what was the last game you finished?

Mine was MGS2, i did a quick play through of it again around june this year that game becames real easy when you have finished it several times but its still a classic game

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
              Yes, it's a great game, but I would wait till the end of the year (most likely December) when they launch the update and Free to Play. Some of the changes are so big, I don't like them, just because of how I was able to play, but new players, will be fine with it.
              i might try it next year, i loved Armada 2 but like i said not to keen on the whole MMO thing with STO
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

what was the last game you finished?

Mine was MGS2, i did a quick play through of it again around june this year that game becames real easy when you have finished it several times but its still a classic game

i might try it next year, i loved Armada 2 but like i said not to keen on the whole MMO thing with STO
                As a huge metal gear fan, I could not agree more!
                sigpic
                Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                Metal gear fan

Comment

I love Armada 2

I miss Conquest Frontier wars...I lost my CD and cannot find it anywhere!!!! That was a cool, unique little game. I recommend it.

You know its a classic when you still play it 5-10 years after you got it. I still like Populous the Beginning. Man I wish they would come out with a new "Populous the continuation", but keep the old graphics! They were old, but they were cool.

My peeve is when you want to play a game but loose ether a disc or a CD KEY! I hate CD keys! I have a bunch of games I cannot play because I lost the separate slip of paper with the key on it.
                  sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

Currently playing and just completed the campaign of Ace Combat Assault Horizon

Comment

Currently playing: Test Drive Unlimited 2.

Created a new character, as my old one was an offline-only one.
                      sigpic
                      Don't touch Lola

Comment

Today i played Prince of Persia Sands of time for atleast 5 hours havent done something like that in forever, im currently up in the the baths chapter

bought the HD collection for the PS3 about a month ago
                        Last edited by mr_kennedy; 15 October 2011, 01:12 AM.
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

Monster Hunter Tri ...At least when I have time

Comment

I can't wait for Skyrim. But now I play StarCraft 2 regularly.
                            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Dragon Age: Origins

Got the Ultimate edition about 2 months ago and am finally getting around to it.
                              IMO always implied.

Comment

The Lord of the Rings: War in the North XD

Comment

Working...
                                X