Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harley Quinn from Batman: The Animated Series.
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Scully.

She was both scientist and believer (when it came to religion, later on to the paranormal stuff). That made her an extremely profound, believable character, IMO.

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
      Still. most of the time until Mulder was away, Scully was the average scientific nincompoop.
      I actually think she had as much, if not more depth to her than Mulder. She grew, evolved a lot more than Mulder did throughout the series. And her average scientific "What I find fantastic is any notion that there are answers beyond the realm of science"-attitude started to crumble as early as end of season one, I think. She did still question Mulder, but she didn't do it just to prove him wrong. Moreover, the dynamics you get from this scientist-believer interaction are just gorgeous.

Originally posted by debskec
      I really liked the character of Dana Scully on XFiles. (Before the whole pregnant-by-? thing, that is.) She was intelligent, strong... and yet flawed.
      Flawed characters are the best. I love it when they're torn and a bit ambiguous. Intelligent, strong wo/men that are also vulnerable are just great as well.

So: Scully and Sam.

Comment

For me, obviously Sam Carter, although I basically adore any strong, but evil females, like Nina Meyers from 24
        The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
        |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
          Nina Meyers from 24
          The only character on that show I liked. Stopped watching therefore. But she was really good, yeah. What's the name of the actress again?

Comment

Originally posted by trinity1013
            Flawed characters are the best. I love it when they're torn and a bit ambiguous. Intelligent, strong wo/men that are also vulnerable are just great as well.

So: Scully and Sam.
            Well put.
            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Samantha Carter by a long chalk
              Second Jean Pargeter (Judy Dench) in "As Time Goes By" - A British sit com. She's mature, intelligent quick witted, straight talking no nonsense!!

Comment

Originally posted by trinity1013
                What's the name of the actress again?
                Answering my own question ... just in case someone's interested. Sarah Clarke plays Nina Meyers on "24".
                Last edited by trinity1013; 11 January 2005, 02:19 AM.

Comment

TV Drama: Law & Orders very own Elisabeth Rohm aka Serena Southerlyn. Hot, smart, sophisticated, and it is my favorite TV drama show. It was a toss up, because Elisha Culthbert is *drools* from 24.

TV Comedy(Sitcom): King of Queens Leah Remini aka Carrie Heffernan. Also another woman from my younger years in (Saved By the Bell).

TV Show (scifi) Charmed's Alyssa Milano (Pheobe). Every guy my age has a crush on her when she played Samantha on Who's the Boss... now she is just the bomb. Very funny, and a great actress.

Movie: (Actress) Elisabeth Shue is my favorite female actress. She has played so many roles in different movies over the years. The Saint (one of my favorite movies) Back to the Future 2, to Palmetto *drools*, to flops such as Hollowman. She is beautiful, sexy, witty, a very convincing actress in every role she plays. If she was single, grr if I was single I would stalk to to the end of the world.

Comment

Oh, and for those to whom it is not all too obvious already ... Trinity played by Carrie-Anne Moss.

Comment

Working...
                    X