Anything is better than Twilight
    Indeed i will still finish the series tho
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

On Blu-Ray: The Thing

Sci-Fi/Horror movie masterpiece from director John Carpenter.

10/10

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

On VCD: TV serial, Eight Lineup Charts/Ba Zhen Tu starring Ada Choi, Yu Bo, Yaun Gang, Yang Junyi.

Episodes watched so far, 24 of 40, currently am watchiung episode 25

The storyline is really cool; There are seven main characters, and about a dozen side characters. Two of the main characters are brother & sister, one is a runaway noblemans son, one is the Prince of the Manchu Emporer at the time of the story, one is in love with the Prince, one is a orphan taken in by his nanny, whom he called Naina, the seventh is a only child of a martial artist monk who is in love with the runaway son of the noble.

The best thing about this serial is that the main story line concerns a full 3D holographical map of a certain area, accessible to only those that actually have the proper fatelines, (air, earth, metal, water, fire, light, sound, darkness), and only when they are born around the same time. those seven mentioned above are only seven of the eight. The eightest is the mother of the brother & sister pair.

The sidestories are cute, and hauntingly beautifully written and acted out. The mtoher of the brother and sister, Whose name is Fei Sha, is rather high strung, her husband, Dou Long, Is very protective of his wife and two children. He does not know that his wife had a child before they were married to another man, (the girl in love with the Manchu Prince). When he refuses to believe he has three children and not just the two, his wife is kidnapped by the same man that fathered her first child. She survives a fall off a cliff, and assumes her tormentor, her first childs true father, also dead at the hands of her son. Her husband, Dou Long, dies while trying to keep his wife say from landing on the stony ground by holding her to his chest and allowing himself to land on the rocks first.

Ada Chois character is very silly, her character is in love with Yu Bo's character, who's a total crazy fun loving yet very good for a friend type of kid. Both are originally destined o t marry, yet Ada's mom messes it up, allowing her first child, fathered by her tormentor to take Ada's place, Ada as a result gets slam drunk, The fun really gets going later when Ada's character, thinking both her parents dead, gets slam drunk yet again, and is kidnapped by the father of the runaway son of a nobleman. While sleeping off the hard liquir, The man tries to kiss Ada's character, he breathes in her face, and she first pats it, then slugs him hard with a very soldi WHACK to the cheek. The funnest thing is, Ada never wakes up until a day later.

Overall the serial so far is good. I am enjoying it.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
          The Hangover: Part 2

Not as funny as the first, but still pretty funny
          I agree

X-men first class. It wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be. The whole WW3 thing I didn't like that much.

Comment

"Hanna" - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0993842/

Saoirse Ronan's performance was amazing. I am so impressed with this young person. I'm thinking she get's *another* Oscar nomination. Not bad for being only 16. The rest of the cast was pretty good as well.

Overall, the film was a bit uneven, however still worth a watch.

regards,
            G.
            Go for Marty...

Comment

Grace. Definitely not recommended for pregnant women or those who are planning to get pregnant, my friend who is having her first child in few months thought the movie was absolutely disgusting! I thought it was pretty average horror flick, I wouldn't waste my time rewatching it.
              sigpic

Comment

On DVD: Whiteout with Kate Beckinsale and Alex O'Loughlin. B-r-r-r-r.......

IHS
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                  On DVD: Whiteout with Kate Beckinsale and Alex O'Loughlin. B-r-r-r-r.......

IHS
                  Love that movie! It's pretty cool (see what I did there?)!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

On DVD: Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

Comment

does 'a man goes to war count? it had a movie feel
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

On DVD; Finding Nemo, can't get enough of Dory's antics!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

finally found my way to the new Pirates movie. Depp was wondy as always. missed Kierra (sp?). Those I attended with varied in thoughts. One enjoyed it very much. Two said it was their second fave. I found it on the average for Pirates. Certainly not my fave.

It was definitely worth a go!! ENJOY!

teehee!!
                          sigpic
                          SCORE!!
                          The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Secretariat

Thought it was good. Certainly wasn't expecting John Malkovich to be in it. lol.
                            IMO always implied.

Comment

On DVD: Batman Begins

Comment

Thor. Very good.
                                sigpic
                                God Bless America

Comment

Working...
                                X