Comment

Saw "Alice in Wonderland" in 3 D. I highly reccommend this one
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
        Saw "Alice in Wonderland" in 3 D. I highly reccommend this one
        I saw it in Beijing also in 3D the first two times then normal 2D the last five (mostly because it is nearlt 30 USD to get a ticket and am eal to see it in 3D, but only about 10 USD or so to get it in normal + a meal and a drink)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I saw Desert Flower. It`s very good movie.
          sigpic

Comment

Between last night and the night before, I watched:

Toy Story
            Toy Story 2
            Beetlejuice

All on BD. Toy Story 1 and 2 were even better than I remember, but Beetlejuice was a bit more disappointing than I recalled it being.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I saw The Blind Side. It's great. It's heart-breaking in certain parts and heart-warning in others. Sandra Bullock and Quinton Aaron both do amazing jobs.

Comment

Saw The Bounty Hunter last night.

Mmmmmmm whats the opposite of absolutely amazing, breathtaking and awesome. Cos thats what it was.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
                  I saw The Blind Side. It's great. It's heart-breaking in certain parts and heart-warning in others. Sandra Bullock and Quinton Aaron both do amazing jobs.
                  I admit as a 28yo supposedly tough guy, that I shed a tear during the Blind Side. Can't remember which bit, but I am pretty sure it was when he got his bed.

There I said it.
                  sigpic

Comment

i just rewatched Scream 1,2 and 3 i love those movies. Wes Craven is an awesome director
                    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

I saw Twilight New Moon and I like it.
                      sigpic

Comment

I saw "Sherlock Holmes" and "Iron man" and I enjoyed them a lot!

Comment

Just watched "The Wizard of Oz" definitely a classic favorite
                          sigpic

Comment

Ratatouille Cute film, although thought Up was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
                              I saw it on Wednesday with my boyfriend and some friends of ours it was epic! I loved it I hope they make a sequel. Plus Robert Downy Jr. was a babe! *drools*
                              Just saw that IT WAS EPIC.

Downey kinda sounded like Patrick Stewart
                              Tst

Comment

I watched Snatch, Guy Ritchie film. Similar to his previous gangsta one but this one was awesome, loved the characters and how the story came together. Gypsy guy was awesome. Recommending it to everyone, pretty fun and funny film.

Sherlock Holmes was great too, Guy Ritchie again. A sequel is coming out which is awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X