No announcement yet.

What was the last movie you saw ? + recomendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ward. I'm very fond of Amber Heard as a leading lady and I'm a big fan of John Carpenter but this movie was boring
    sigpic

Comment

Jaws

I must have watched it a billion times but I still love it!
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Once again Robots

Fender: ONLY THOSE WITH INSUREANCE...... Oh I forgot,..... EVERYBODY COME ON!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Blu-Ray: Fast & Furious 5 (aka Fast Five)

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Borat. Amazing and absolutely hilarious movie I never get tired of watching.

Deadgirl. While I understand why some people (especially women) find this movie to be disgusting and offensive I thought it was surprisingly good for a such a freaky movie. It actually had a decent plot and good acting.
            sigpic

Comment

Sorcerer's Apprentice; A very well made movie, I enjoyed it very much.

Dave: Uh, uh. What the heck is this {sees everything backwards}
              Balthazar: Yes we just drove through a mirror,
              Dave: So....
              Balthazar: yes, Horvath's revenge for the bathroom mirror, {Dave is ab out to ask a question} No, we wont die, just as long as we get out of here soon, {Dave is about ot ask another question} By driving through our own reflection
              Dave: Fantastic {he sees their refelction in the windows} There! In the window!!

Very good movie

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

DVD: Doctor Who: The Enemy Within (aka Doctor Who: The Movie)

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Ghost Town

Totally recommend!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Uhhh I can't remember... IT BEEN TOO LONG SINCE I SEEN ONE!
                    I like Sharky
                    sigpic

Comment

In the movie theatre
                      Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

DVD
                      Gods & Generals
                      sigpic
                      Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

Tank Girl.
                        sigpic

Comment

Transformers, Transformers II; Revenge of the Fallen, Infernal Affairs, Hook

Comment

Blu-Ray: THOR

Comment

Blu-Ray: X-Men: First Class
                              It wasn't the five original X-Men from the comic books, they would have been a much better choice.
                              sigpic
                              Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

Moulin Rouge
                                A classic movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X