What was the last movie you saw ? + recomendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cowboys & Aliens

Good fun! Especially if you love cowboys. Or aliens. Or James Bond. Or Indiana Jones. I'd rate it a 8/10.

Comment

Theaters: Captain America. I liked it. I think I might've liked Thor a little bit more, but the trailer for the Avengers was quite awesome.

DVD: Star Trek (2009). Again.
      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

DVD: Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

10/10

Action space drama that gives a heroic and emotional farewell to the cast of Star Trek. Everyone gives fantastic performances and there's some wonderful lines of dialogue. The end of the Cold War in 1991 proved the inspiration for the events of this movie and Leonard Nimoy and his co-writers brought them in to the 23rd century incredibly well. It's a fantastic movie and Nicholas Meyer directs it incredibly well.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Gem of Tigress View Post
          Captain America = AWESOME!

has a preview for " The Avengers" at the end
          Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
          Theaters: Captain America. I liked it. I think I might've liked Thor a little bit more, but the trailer for the Avengers was quite awesome.

DVD: Star Trek (2009). Again.
          Captain is Awesome

Comment

My movies this summer:

Kung-Fu Panda (was actually good)

X-Men First Class twice. (drooling over the wardrobe)

Captain America (nothing like 3 hours of WWII-era American Propaganda!!!)

Cowboys and Aliens (wraith > those aliens)
            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

DVD: Submarine

10/10

Delightful and charming British comedy movie about a 15-year old young man trying to save his mother from the advances of a Mystic whilst also trying to maintain his relationship with his pyromaniac girlfriend! Loved it! Totally recommended! Great performances from the young actors Craig Roberts and Yasmin Paige! They're both gonna be big stars some day I'm sure!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Can't believe Cowboys and Aliens is out in the US, it's not out here until the 17th August.

Comment

Three Leslie Nielson movies; Mr Magoo, Naked Gun; fro mther files of the police squad, and Naked Gun 2 & 1/2, the Smell of Fear

All of them are hilarious

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Valhalla Rising. I admit Mads Mikkelsen was the only reason I watched this in the first place but this movie turned out to be very strange and haunting. Don't really know did I like it or not.
                    sigpic

Comment

On DVD: a flick called The War Boys (I think) with SGU's Brian J. Smith.

IHS
                      sigpic

Comment

Netflix Streaming: The Lottery. Documentary illustrating how teacher unions are an obstacle to improving the education system.
                        IMO always implied.

Comment

Bad Teacher
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

The Last Airbender - I suggest you avoid at all costs if you like the animated series or just like films in general as it is terrible.
                            sigpic

Comment

Once again watched Its a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World. Can't get over the hilarity

"What's a big W?"
                              "When we find out we'll send you a wire"

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Machete - suprisingly interesting movie.

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                                Once again watched Its a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World. Can't get over the hilarity

"What's a big W?"
                                "When we find out we'll send you a wire"
                                "Try me I'm pretty gullible."
                                "You better get that bike out of there, someone's libel to trip over it in the dark"
                                sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Working...
                                X