What was the last movie you saw ? + recomendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On Blu-Ray: Witchfinder General

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Anyone seen Bridesmaids yet, I am wondering whether to go watch it as it seems a bit too chick flicky to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben 'Teal'c would WIN!!' Noble View Post
        Anyone seen Bridesmaids yet, I am wondering whether to go watch it as it seems a bit too chick flicky to me.
        My cousin and her husband went to see this last week and they said it was hilarious.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Shoot em up with Clive Owen, spectacular action movie, loved it

Comment

Harry Potter 1, 2, and 3

I love 1 and 2 (two a little bit more) but 3 does not do justice to the book (it's still a good movie though).
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by DutchCarterLover View Post
              Shoot em up with Clive Owen, spectacular action movie, loved it
              Not usually a fan of this type of movie, but I I love this one. Clive Owen was charming (not sure that's the right word for his performance ) and they were quite inventive in finding new ways for the shooting scenes.
              sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

On DVD; The Warrior's Way

Good film, enjoyable. worth renting.

Ron: If I'm gonna die I wanna look good doing it

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Law Abiding Citizen
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

I ALSO just watched "Shoot Em Up" with Clive Owen! *high fives the mysterious Mr. Smith*

Some of that dialog was hilarious too. (can't type it here without a lot of symbols where words should be)

Paul Giamatti was a hoot!

IHS
                      sigpic

Comment

Sherlock Holmes, such a good watch
                        sigpic

Comment

On TV: The Beach

Trippy movie. Love it.

Comment

The Social Network

Interesting movie, well done, much better than I thought it would be. Excellent acting and it's got me wondering if the people in real life are anything like how they were portrayed in the movie.

But it didn't change my opinion of Facebook, still think it's crap and I wouldn't give them a shred of personal information.
                            sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Harry Potter 4, 5, and 6

Awesome movies and I'm ready to watch HP7 pt1 and pt2 in the theater
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

The Human Centipede. Pretty freaky movie but I have to say I kinda liked it. Dieter Laser who played the doctor was sooo creepy. Amazing actor!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X